Chapter twenty-eight: Seen

Y/n's POV

A few weeks later and dispatch caught me and chanyeol hugging in public. So many netizens had their own opinions and decided to public quote it like I care.

It's like everyone wanted to control my love life by saying I don't deserve him, or he doesn't deserve me. If only I could tell the world It was fake and the one I really love is Park Jihyo.

It's also a few weeks that me and Jihyo shoot the drama. Every day for the past 5 weeks was tough, especially knowing that it was only a 10 episode one season drama.

Jihyo did her best to avoid me. She doesn't look at me straightly except if we need to act in front of the cameras.

When I got to the set I saw Jihyo coming in too coincidentally. I studied her features every chance I get, But the time when she was doing her make up I didn't miss that scar on her cheek. I got so curious and a bit angry of who could do that to my jihyo.

I tried my best to not go to her and ask her what happened, I might be invading her privacy. Or the staff might suspect that me and Jihyo are having an affair.

The best thing to do was to just talk to her privately but not personally.

Thank god for social media.

~~

I searched Jihyo's name in instagram and she has quite the followers. 5.4 mil to be exact. That's how famous my baby is.

I quickly dm'ed her

Jihyo_Park_Jisoo

Me
Hey how are you?
Sent at 7:46 p.m

I melt on my couch and waited patiently for Jihyo to reply. Every time my phone would vibrate I would immidiately check who it is but later on found out it was about the chanyeol thing. I groan and threw my phone beside me.

It vibrated again and it was jihyo replying.

Jihyo_Park_Jisoo
I'm good. How's things with chanyeol?
Sent at 7:51 p.m

I frowned and threw the pillow I was hugging on the floor before focusing on typing back

Me
Ji, You know that it's fake right?
I love you and only you
Sent at 7:51 p.m

The doorbell rang on my apartment door. I left my phone on the couch and proceeded to see who it was to disturb my night.

I was shocked to see Chloe with dark circles under her eyes. She seemed so tired.

"Chloe? What happened-"

Before she could answer she collapsed which I instinctly caught her before she could hit the ground.

I tried to call her multiple times but she was asleep and couldn't be bothered. I carried her to my bedroom and decided that I would just sleep on the couch.

I put a glass of water and some painkillers on my side table for her to drink tomorrow when she wakes up. Hopefully she would talk to me as to why she's here and possibly drunk.

I got back to the couch and swiped up to see that Jihyo had only seen my message.

I closed my eyes and cursed under my breath.

~~

Sana's POV

"Thank you so much again for meeting me." The girl in front of me said with a pleased smile.

"Ofcourse. Anything for a friend." I said and Jihyo's face turned serious.

"You okay?" I asked worriedly on her sudden changed of mood.

"You we're the closest to y/n when she was in Japan right?" She asked making sure for what questions comes up next.

"Yes why?" I said and she sighed. She held her cup of tea bringing it closer to her mouth and in quick motion I saw her little scratch on her cheek.

"What happened to your cheek?" I asked and Jihyo brought down the cup and shook her head as if it was nothing.

"Nothing..."

It seemed like a sensitive topic so I decided to let it go. "Why do you ask?" I asked about the question she asked earlier.

"I head that y/n's father is sick. I just wanted to ask if she mentioned anything about her father." Jihyo asked curiously and come to think of it she hasn't.

"She.. hasn't. Huh. All those years we spent together and we never really brought up her family. Why do you ask?" I said and she shrugged.

"just curious. Did she mention anything about me the last years?" Jihyo asked me, eyes full of determination and I smiled warmly.

"That idiot wouldn't shut up about you even for a second." I said and saw Jihyo blushing.

"Y/n changed. Before she left she really didn't care about anything but the one she loves. She's reckless for a person in college. But when she came back everything about her changed. Her personality and fashion sense were completely different now. It's like she-"

"Got a make over?" I butted in because Jihyo was rambling about y/n. I smirked and the girl in front of me smiled lovingly into abliss.

"Yeah. Did anything big happen? Because y/n wouldn't just change into a whole new person just like that."

'Gosh this girl. Why can't she just accept the fact that she also loves y/n.'

"Ji, She changed for you. You don't know how it's like to listen to y/n talking about how amazing you are. The only woman she ever cared about, besides me ofcourse." I laugh. "Is you. You made her better. To be honest when she first came in the dorms, she seemed like the badass type but a few months later she was really a cool person to hang out with."

"Trust me Jihyo. She's worth it. I mean, She did wait so many years for you." I said and Jihyo blushed again.

"What if-" Jihyo wanted to ask more questions hut I shushed her.

"Shh. Just go get your girl before she gets you." I said and Jihyo laughed.

"I guess I will."

~~