chapter fourteen: Roseanne park

Y/n's POV

4 years ago

"We're moving Nayeon, not moving somewhere for just a few days. So either you put your stuff in the box, or I'll throw it in the garbage." I said and Nayeon rolled her eyes doing what she's told.

"Is the house even big enough for the both of us? What if-" She started to rant again. I sighed

"I told you to trust me. I've already bought it with some money I saved up so stop worrying about it." I said and Nayeon nodded.

"Don't worry about our house. Just focus on you career." I said and She sighed.

"Y/n I auditioned 4 times this month. Mr. park always asks me to come by and sing or dance. I think he pities me or something." She said and I rolled my eyes.

"Unnie Jyp isn't your only choice. You can sign in into different ones and just pick whatever chooses you. If they don't then it's their loss." I said and put tape on the last box.

"You're great at singing y/n, why not pursue it?" She asked and stood up pushing the box out of our house.

"I don't do singing unnie, you know that." I said and She mouthed an 'Oh right'

"But hey. If your chance on being an actress all goes to shit. You can still be a singer." Nayeon patted my shoulder and walked to our car with a box on her hands.

"I doubt that..." I mumbled.

Being an actress is easy and a really great career. Lying is what I do best so why not pursue it. I'm already lying to Nayeon about my whereabouts every night which tortures me.

I tell her I'm practicing with Chaeyoung on my acting skills but the truth is that I'm with rosé doing illegal shit. I'm not proud of it but It's my way of coping Chloe. I don't need the money I just need the distraction from my pain. Which helps in most time.

"You coming?" Nayeon asked the passenger door open. I shot my eyes up and started to walk towards her.

"You're driving. No one is going to drive my bike." I said and held up my keys.

She groaned. "I don't like to drive." She pouted and switched to the drivers' seat.

"Just follow me." I winked plaufully and she rolled her eyes hopping on the car.

I chuckled and sat on my bike ready to start it. Before I put on my helmet I saw a figure by the trees in besides me. It was distant but I could never forget who's face is that.

He smiled smugly and waved while leaning on a tree. I felt my own blood drained. I instantly felt cold and want to get out of there. He pointed behind me and I saw Nayeon giving me a 'What's going on?' Look.

I cleared my throat and looked at the trees again to see him gone. I gulped and put on my helmet.

'Fuck I need to warn rosé.'

~~

After leading Nayeon to our new house I gave her the keys to it and told her I need to go. She didn't ask because she wants to explore the house. It was pretty big for the two of us but why not? it's not like i need the money anyways.

I dialed Rosé's phone and she answered, thankgod.

"Roseanne." I said while driving the car.

"Hey. Need something?" She asked and I sighed.

"It's kyungsoo. He's back." I said and she didn't say a word.

"I'm coming to get you and we'll head straight to Jeon Somi and her father okay?" I said and Roseanne still didn't utter word.