Chapter twenty-nine: I love you

No one's POV

"Nothing happened y/n." Chloe almost shouted which was a bad idea because her head still hurts. She had just woken up from her hangover where luckily y/n helped her.

"Mhm." Y/n said like nothing really happened last night. Y/n suspected a lot of things happened last night especially with Jihyo calling her to meet her in her home.

"look, I'm exhausted and really sleepy. I'm thankful that you took care of me now please, Can I go back to sleep?" Chloe asked and she didn't wait for an answer because she already fell on the bed and warm blanket.

Y/n smiled at her friend and just let her do whatever she wanted. No matter how much she got curious, she never pushes chloe's limits.

The girl who was awake got a phone call. She immidiately answered it in so much excitement because of the caller.

"Hey." Y/n said so quickly she didn't got the chance to hide the silliness in her voice.

"Can you come over now?" Jihyo said that y/n didn't even need to see her to know she was smiling.

"Sure I'll be there in 5." Y/n bid her goodbye and ended the call with a smile on her face.

She left the room all giddy.

But Chloe was awake to overhear the conversation and how y/n was so in love with jihyo that it hurts her.

The girl shed a tear before letting her mind at peace and closing her eyes.

~~

Jihyo's POV

"Hey" I smiled so widely as I saw y/n in front of me holding two drinks.

"I passed by a coffee shop. Figured you'd want one." She gave it to me as I let her enter my house.

"Thanks y/n." I said in delight and took a sip. She followed me to the living room with me having an intense feeling in my heart in nervousness.

"So why have you called me here?" The girl asked with full of hope in her eyes.

"I badly need to tell you something." I confessed and she dropped her iced coffee on the table her focus completely on me.

"Is it serious or something?" She asked carefully.

"Do you remember the time when you texted me to meet you at the beach? When it was a school day and 12 noon?" I said reminiscing about old times and she chuckled.

"The day I left, What about that day?" She asked unbothered. I took a deep breath.

"When I have heard that you left I was heartbroken. That was the day I broke up with Daniel so I could follow the real person I had fallen in love with." I said and y/n looked a bit crushed at the news but nonetheless she gestured me to continue.

"She always was a troublemaker ever since I had laid my eyes on her. Always on my side like I would leave someday. She was like a sister I never had but over the years I had been developing feelings for the said girl. I pushed those feelings away like it was forbidden, Always telling myself it was wrong to like her romantically." Y/n started to get confused at the sudden confession that she couldn't speak.

"Then she left and the pain of losing her made me realise that I really do truly... Love you." I looked seriously in her eyes for a reaction hut she remained unfazed.

"Can you atleast give me a react-" Before I could joke about the situation I had found myself locking lips with her. I smiled intentionally and wrapped my arms around her neck kissing her passionately and lovingly.

She pulled away and I already missed her warmth.

"You don't know how much I enjoy this moment." She said and hugged me so tight I could hardly breathe.

"I love you so much Jihyo." Y/n said and I couldn't help but smile as I felt my heart flutter.

"I love you too dork."

~~

"Im Fucking y/n!" Chaeyoung shouted and began to strangle y/n on the floor.

"Ow! Chaeyoung stop I can't breathe!" My girlfriend, Hehe, Shouted in desperation. I didn't want to ruin this two bestfriends' moment so I stayed on the couch minding my business.

"You dickhead why'd you leave!" Chaeyoung kept throwing y/n threats but luckily she lets go of y/n's neck.

"Yeah yeah I missed you too." Y/n said and chaeyoung hit her on the arm harshly making y/n groan again.

"You deserve so much worse than that." Chaeyoung said. "Oh hey Ji." Chaeyoung completely changed her facial expression when she saw me and I said hi too and laughed.

"Thanks for the help babe." Y/n said and sat beside me.

"Okay now, nobody told me you two started to date." Chaeyoung said and drank my drink on the table, I didn't mind.

Chaeyoung and I kept in touch since college so she would often visit me without warning.

"She just confessed earlier. Besides a news likes this won't go public. I have to ask pdnim's permission first and get the whole chanyeol thing off my back." Y/n said and drank her drink.

"By the way I'm suprised Mina didn't told you I was here already." Y/n said to chaeyoung unbothered but chaeng looked at her angrily.

"Mina knows too? So i'm the last one to know?" She asked and y/n thought for a second before nodding then immidiately shaking her head.

"I still haven't seen sehun, So please don't kill me!" Y/n put her arms up as a shield making me smile at her cuteness.

The day I realised I am deeply in love with the girl I have with me right now.

~~