chapter seventeen: Going back

Y/n's POV

"Thank you." I said and kept walking, hand holding tightly on my luggage.

It's been a pretty good 5 years. I finished college and I had a chance on being an actress here in Korea. Japan was great and I learned a few new-

...right. You were asking about how my 5 years went without Jihyo and Chloe right? Figures.

It's been awfully great... For the few months living in Japan I was definitely not happy. I keep thinking on going back, thinking this might be a mistake leaving Korea. But I push those thoughts away and Just started to live more.

I wanted to forget my life here. But how the hell would I forget Jihyo? I still love her ofcourse. She'll always have a special place in my heart.

"Hey you forgot about me back there." Mina said with a pout on her face

I laughed and said sorry to her.

Mina went on a vacation with her family in Japan. I sat beside her coincidentally in the plane. It wasn't planned because I wasn't planning on talking to anyone I know.

"So where are you going to stay?" Mina asked and I shrugged.

"I'll probably check in into a hotel for a meantime. I'm going to jype later for the audition. and there's a chance I might run into Nayeon unnie..." I said not ready.

"Y/n, Nayeon is on a break. She might not even be in the Jyp building. Probably at your house with Jeongyeon." Mina shrugged and Inside I was happy.

"Where's everyone? Except Her I don't want to know anything that includes her." I said referring to Jihyo. I love her deeply but she might be married to daniel or something.

Mina cleared her throar before speaking. "Chaeyoung is still in her last year in college studying to be an artist. Tzuyu finished in her schooling and is going to audition to be an Idol at Jyp tomorrow.  Sehun's contract's done and he recently signed a new one, but this time it's in Yg and still a solo artist. Chloe... Chloe works with your father with caitlyn."

Weirdly, hearing chloe's name doesn't affect me anymore. No more butterflies in my stomach, no more me smiling stupidly upon hearing her name.  Nothing. But one reaction snapped in me.

"Chloe is working with my father?! The hell is she thinking." I said and Mina shrugged while we hail for a taxi.

"That's what I was told y/n."

I sighed and we went into two seperate taxi. Her going home and Me heading to a hotel near Jype.

I just hope no more drama heads my way considering... Yeah.

~~

"The suite is ready for you Ms.. Ms. Im." The staff smiled at me gently. I nodded not returning the smile.

I walked towards the elevator with my sunglasses on and luggage in tact. I pressed the 13th floor. I had the whole floor to myself since no one checked in, it was the most expensive floor to check in. anyways, I like my privacy.

Before the elevator doors close someone's arm stopped it from doing so. It opened and I see Daniel. I clenched my fist trying to contain my
anger. He didn't recognise me, probably my sunglasses blocking my face.

He pressed the 12th floor and took out his phone texting someone.

I ignored him the best I can but he spoke.

"Hey you look familiar. Don't I know you from some where?" He asked me and I can't help but let out a forced smile.

"I don't know you. You probably got me confused with someone else." I said looked away.

He lets a few seconds go by. "Holy shit." Then he laughed like a maniac.

"Y/n? It's been years, where have you been?" He asked me like we're close. I took off my sunglasses and realized he hasn't changed a bit.

"So much has changed ever since you left." He stated and I kept on ignoring him.

"If Jihyo finds out you came back she-"

"She's not going to find out. And you didn't see me today." I said and he looked at me confused. The elevator doors opened and I pushed him off the platform before the doors closed.

I let out a shaky breath. My heart starts to beat rapidly inside my chest. What if he tells Jihyo? Or chaeyoung, Tzuyu anybody?

I sighed nervously and got off the elevator heading straight to my room. My whole body is aching due to the plane ride. but my heart hurts. Not again...

~~

"Y/n nice to finally meet you." Jin young said with a bright smile. I returned it back and shook his hand.

"Does your sister know your back? Should I call her?" He asked and I shook my head.

"No need I'll call her later." I lied. He didn't notice and Just offered me to sit down.

"The application you sent to me a few weeks ago, was great. everything is perfect." He said and I smiled widely. Inside I just want to scream happily.

"But I still need you to audition personally. It's not that I don't think you would do great, But it's just protocol." He said and I nodded.

"It's not a problem. When is it?" I asked.

"I'll just text you. Here's the script for the play you'll be auditioning." He handed me 2 pieces of paper and I look through it.

"Guess I'll have to practice more." I said.

After the meeting I headed straight to my newly bought car. I was excited on me debuting to be an actress. Also I'm scared I might run into someone I know around here. Call me a coward because it's what I am anyways, But I'm not ready for the drama that awaits me. But I need someone to talk to so I called her to meet me.

~~

"I've got to say you being an actress is really great." Somi said as she looked around my hotel room. I laughed and sat down on the couch with two glasses of champagne.

"This has nothing to do with me becoming an actress." I raised my eyebrow and she get what I meant.

"Right that." She mumbled and held the glass of champagne. She took a sip and chuckled.

"Being your bartender for years, I've got to say your taste in alcohol hasn't change a bit."

I rolled my eyes and chuckled.

"How is things over here whilst I was gone?"
I asked and she shrugged.

"I don't know man, I have no idea where your friends are and what they're doing now."

I smiled and she hasn't changed. Good to know not everything here changed. Not all.

~~