chapter ten: fight

Y/n's POV

A few weeks after Chloe kissed me and everything went to shit. Jihyo won't talk to me. Chloe moved to my school and kept trying to talk to me. Dad is still here. Caitlyn is no help.

The only good thing is that Chaeyoung and Mina are a couple. Sehun comforts me everyday. Tzuyu basically replaced Jihyo's place.

"She won't talk to me." I said simply and stuffed some books in my locker.

"Then make her talk to you. Ask her what's wrong." Tzuyu said.

"Tzuyu's right y/n. You need to fix your relationship." Sehun said whilst on the phone. He's on a five minute break on a photoshoot.

"What's their to fix? I don't think she even wants to breathe the same air as me, let alone in a same room as me." I sighed and closed my Locker.

"Atleast try to talk to her. Who knows maybe she's hurting." Sehun said making me think.

"I got to go my manager is calling for me. See you later."

Tzuyu hung up and looked at me seriously.

"You are so whipped." Tzuyu said making roll my eyes and she laughed

"You're going to apologize aren't you?" She asked and smirked teasingly.

"Ofcourse I'm going to apologize. I am kind of in love with her remember?" I said and we walked towards chaeyoung who just got out of Mina's car.

I saw mina by the window and our eyes met. She waved and so did I. She said something to Chaeyoung and she smiled before nodding. Chaeyoung leaned down to kiss Mina making me cringe and look away.

"Ugh won't those two ever stop being lovely and all." Tzuyu said and I laughed and chaeyoung walked to our direction with a smile on her face.

"Hey guys." She said cheerfully

"Chae can you stop being flirty with Mina unnie and just act like how you were before you guys were dating?" Tzuyu said making me laugh.

"Just because you don't have a girlfriend, doesn't mean you can be bitter Tzuyu~ah." Chaeyoung said still smiling making tzuyy roll her eyes.

"I do. Just-" Me and Chaeyoung gasp in shock and looked at Tzuyu.

"You what?!" Me and chaeyoung asked in disbelief making tzuyu curse under her breath.

"I knew I should've just shut my mouth." She said and I smacked her on the head.

"Yah!" Tzuyu shouted and held her head rubbing it gently.

"Who is she?" I asked crossing my arms.

"Can't tell" She said making me and chaeyoung groan.

"We'll talk about this later tzuyu." I said and she laughed shaking her head.

Someone bumped into me making me drop my newly bought phone and kept walking. I picked it off from the ground and saw it with a crack.

"Hey!" I shouted and He looked at me with a bored expression.

"What?" He asked like he had no time for me.

I scoffed and showed him my phone. "Atleast pay for the damage you dick." I spat and everyone stopped walking to watch me rant.

"I didn't do anything. You just so happen to have slippery hands when I bumped into you." He said making me flame in anger.

"Oh so you're saying it's my fault? How about I accidentally push you to the ground making You break your arm?" I threatened him and I saw the rage in his eyes.

"Y/n-" Chaeyoung said behind me but the guy quickly talked.

"How about you try? Let's see who's side will the council take." He step forward to me trying to threaten me.

I scoffed. "Know who you're talking to dickhead." I said and everyone started to murmer and some scoffed.

"I guess the president isn't going to be happy that someone broke my arm." He said smirking.

"Why the hell would Jihyo care for a nobody?" I said hitting a nerve.

"You're regretting that." He said and tried to slap me but I backed away and grabbed his arm.

"I'm faster." I said and pushed him to the floor making the students around us gasp and some even cheered.

"You bitch." He spat and stood up ready to hit me in the face but I unlucky I didn't dodge it leaving me with a bloody lip and nose.

"You aren't going to win this fight." I said and kicked his knee. when he hit the ground I went on top of him and raised my fist ready to hit him.

Someone held my hand making me stop. I looked back to see Jihyo with rage in her eyes.

My anger went away and Jihyo pulled me off of the guy's lap.

"Are you okay?" She asked the guy helping him up.

'ouch.' I said in my thoughts.

"Fine babe." He said and gave her a small smile. I clenched my fists wanting to hit him more.

"You." She turned around to look at me. My hands went loose softening.

"What the hell are you thinking picking a fight?" She asked angrily and I scoffed.

"Here we go again. Always taking somebody's side like usual." I said making her angry more.

"I'm not taking sides-" She tried to argue but I laughed.

"Open your eyes!" I shouted in rage. everyone was silent. "You don't care about me! We've been friends for years Jihyo. Years! How come I can't think of a time where you would protect me from others?"

I asked and Jihyo went silent. "Did I hit a nerve? I should be." I said and turned around ready to walk away. I met Chloe's eyes with hurt and sadness in it. I ignored it and went straight to the exit.

I felt like dying. I want to. Again. I want to die again.

I started my motorcycle and fastly drove out of there not caring how fast I'm going. I needed to get out of the hell hole.

Whatever it takes I need to feel numb once more..

~~