Chapter twenty-six: catch

No one's POV

Y/n, Jihyo, Sana and Dahyun went to the cafe near by y/n's apartment To get to know each other.

Jihyo wasn't jealous anymore now that she learned that Sana and Dahyun were in love. She couldn't help but think of what their past had done to them.

In which case Sana and Jihyo had a lot in common and instantly became friends which made y/n smile through out their conversation.

Ofcourse they little get to know one another date had to end because of an emergency meeting in jype.

Y/n got a little nervous, the whole hugging a friend in public was kind of all in the internet.

sana and dahyun were off to their hotel to check in leaving Jihyo and Y/n to go to jyp.

"Have you got any ideas why pd-nim would want to meet you?" Jihyo asked y/n and y/n didn't tell her the truth.

"I don't know." The girl said and knocked on the door before going inside wih jihyo following her.

They both bowed and they saw jyp with Y/n's manager, solar. Her manager had a worry look and gestured to y/n it was a bad situation she got herself in. Y/n mentally cursed and got nervous by the second.

"Can you explain why this..." Jin young threw a picture of Tzuyu and Y/n hugging in public on the office table. Not too harsh but harsh enough to show the two artist on who's in charge.

"Happened?" He asked in a cold voice no one has ever heard.

Park Jin young was really polite and fun to be around, But when it's about the work and company he created from scratch, He surely knows how to talk business.

"P-Pd-nim..." Y/n said wanting to explain. "Tzuyu is just a friend. She always have been since I was in highschool." The girl feeling powerless said scared what he might do to the trainee.

"Y/n..." Jin young took a deep breath and sat down on his chair, had the chance to calm down.

"You know how controversial people get. Especially famous artist like you. Everyone's eyes are on you and this is a bad case." Jin young had an idea to get the rumours to stop.
But he had to spread a new one so no hate can get to y/n.

"I asked a friend of mine from sm entertainment to get a hold of one of the ceo from sm. He agreed to my condition."

"What condition?" Y/n asked stealing a glance from Jihyo who looked so worried.

He sighed and continued. "From now on you and Park chanyeol would be dating."

~~

"Y/n are you okay? You've been staring at the window for a few minutes." Solar asked as patiently as possible.

After Jin young said about the upcoming controversy Jihyo walked out without saying anything. She felt her heart shatter a million pieces. She didn't want y/n to be involve with someone else let alone a boy.

"I'm fine." Y/n said, voice sounding cold. Her heart was slowly hurting physically and mentally. She never wanted to be in a relationship with someone who she doesn't know, even if it's not real.

Why call it relationship if people are just going to fake it? Right?

"Jihyo seemed pretty pissed earlier. Are you two in a relationship or-" Solar assumed for the worse but y/n wanted to defend the one she love so she lied, again.

"No! We're just friends..." Y/n said and just closed her eyes feeling stressed.

"Friends won't act like that y/n. You can tell me. I'm not going to tell Mr. Park."

Solar was the type of friend that could be there for you. Even if you're the one who's wrong, She'll be the most reliable person you know.

"Nothing is going on Unnie..." Y/n still kept her in the dark despite her manager trying her best to convince the girl she's by her side.

Y/n felt the need to hide things from everyone so no one could hurt the woman she loves. Even if it means hurting her friends.

"We're here. Call me okay? If there's somethig wrong." Solar held y/n's shoulder as a sign of comfort.

The girl wanted to release her tears, but not here, A private place so no one can judge her.

"Bye unnie." Y/n said and left in a hurry. She ran all the way to her apartment, while doing so, Her tears were already flooding. She didn't care anymore if she got caught by dispatch or whoever crazy people are after her.

Solar shouted for her to come back and talk to her but y/n was sobbing so hard she couldn't breath and hear her.

It's going to be a long night for her.

~~

"Jihyo calm down!" Daniel shouted for his bestfriend to stop. Jihyo keep throwing things on the wall.

"Shut up!" Jihyo screamed before throwing another glass vase on her vintage wallpapers.

The glass shooting it's shattered and fragile pieces through the air hitting her cheek. She didn't flinch or even wiped the blood oozing out of her newly scar.

Daniel held her aback from the furniture and tried his best to get Jihyo out of her trance. She seemed so hurt just by looking into her eyes. You could tell her heart was hurting so bad.

"Let go of me!" Jihyo shouted out of anger. She wanted to hurt someone so bad that she hurt herself.

"Jihyo you're bleeding." Daniel pointed out and grabbed a near by cloth to wipe it off.

"Don't touch me!" Jihyo shouted one last time and left her house for fresh air.

Jihyo wanted to leave. Leave out of sight and never come back.

'So this is what it feels like for y/n 5 years ago...'

~~