Chapter twenty-five: somewhat old friends

No one's POV

"J-Jihyo..." Y/n was drunk. Drinking was the one thing she could tolerate. But now that Chloe and Tzuyu knows about her little secret, She couldn't help but too overthink about everything.

"Y-Y/n? Are you okay? You sound horrible." Jihyo said with panic in her voice.

"Please... Come here. I need to see you." Y/n could barely hold her phone. She's sitting on the floor, Leaning on her couch with bottles surrounding her.

"Y/n... I will. I'll be there in 5 minutes." Jihyo said her keys tangling in the background.
"Y/n?"

"Yeah...?" Y/n was slowly passing out from dizziness but luckily she hear Jihyo calling for her.

"I... Be careful okay? I know you're drinking, but not too much. I'll be there for you." Jihyo was holding back to say something. Instead she told y/n to be careful.

Complete silence was overtaken by the phone making Jihyo nervous. She remembered what happened when y/n went radio silence...

"I love you..." Jihyo whispered and drove as fast as she could to get to y/n.

~~

Flashback 5 years ago

"Hey I'm minatozaki sana. I'm your roommate here." Sana flashed a welcoming smile and bowed a bit to y/n.

"S-Sorry I don't speak japanese." Y/n said awkwardly and smiled innocently.

"Are you from korea? I know a bit heh." Sana said in korean and y/n nodded.

"So you're the exchange student then? Great. It's great here in this university you'll love it." Sana was never really the sociable type. But things were different after her recent break up with her ex- Kim Dahyun.

"So I've heard." Y/m smiled to her new friend.

~~

3 months into their friendship

"Dahyun is literally there sana. Talk to her, Like you've always wanted to since I got here." Y/n and Sana were at the cafeteria a few tables away from sana's ex girlfriend.

"That's a bad idea. Do you really want to see Dahyun angry?" Sana said stealing a few glances of dahyun.

"Oh come on. Dahyun is not going to explode right here, In the cafeteria." Y/n said. She aquatinted dahyun a days ago and she seemed nice and generally funny.

Dahyun and y/n were the only two who was korean so they both had something in common, Making it easier for y/n to make mote friends.

"You've known her for days. I've known her almost half my life living in this earth. Trust me, you don't like it when she's angry."

"She's not going to get angry. Besides she somewhat looks cute being mad-"

"Hey I still love her pabo don't get any ideas." Sana warned her friend, Y/n could only laugh bevause of sana's jealousy.

"Don't look at me like that. It's scary, Plus I have my own girl to go back to in Korea." I said and sana rolled her eyes.

"You know I'm starting to believe you're just lying about this girl. You haven't even introduced me or showed me a picture from the internet." Sana pouted and I rolled my eyes.

"It's because she's mad at me for leaving. Besides I'll introduce her to you when the time's right."

~~

"Y/n..." Jihyo immidiately dropped all her things and ran to her beloved. Memories of her and y/n on han river came flooding back like it was yesterday.

"Aigoo Love... What painful scar have you yet opened without my help?" Jihyo asked and carried y/n to the couch behind them.

She sighed upon seeing her love in so much pain and tired. Y/n didn't need to tell Jihyo everything because the actress already learned from the past.

No matter what y/n does, It's for her. Even if it seems bad, She'll always have Jihyo's back no matter what.

"Y/n? Are you awake?" Jihyo asked holding onto her hand. She had heard y/n mumbling something repeatedly in her sleep.

"When the time's right... I'll introduce her to you when the time's right..." Y/n was to much in a daze that she could hardly say it properly. Jihyo was trying so hard to understand what it meant but she was confused.

'What did she mean when the time's right?' Jihyo asked herself.

The conscious girl looked back on the floor to see multiple alcohol bottles open and drained. She could only sigh and stand up.

Before she could clean the mess y/n did a hand held her tightly.

"Jihyo... Please don't leave me. Don't make the same mistake I did leaving you..." Y/n sounded like she was dreaming that made Jihyo so confused.

"I-I'll just clean up love... After that I'll take care of you. I won't leave you. No matter what happens." She didn't care if y/n was still unconscious or awake, She just needed to let that out.

Y/n's hold over Jihyo loosened and the girl found it as a chance to let go fully and cleaned her girlfriend's apartment.

~~

flashback 4 years ago

"It's been 4 years since you guys got back together, what's your problem now?" Y/n asked while holding a book. It was given to her by Sana and she had spare time to read.

"I don't know either. Dahyun won't tell me what I've done, And I don't even know what I've done to make her mad at me. Am I loosing my mind or are we both idiots?" Sana paced around y/n's dorm room completely fazed by dahyun being angry at her.

"Sana, It's your relationship. And I don't got a clue about that. My last relationship was dark but yours isn't. I suggest you take her out tonight, give her flowers and try to make it up. Even if you don't know what's the reason for her bursting at you in the gym earlier." Y/n continued reading and Sana snapped her fingers in realization.

"I got it! Thanks so much y/n~ssi!" Sana kissed her on the cheek and ran out the door so fast.

Y/n chuckled and flipped a page.

~~

"Are you okay now Love?"

It was midnight and jihyo had spent her day with y/n all day. Even if she was not awake.

"My head hurts..." Y/n whined and Jihyo slightly chuckled.

"You drank ofcourse it hurts. Here." Jihyo gave y/n an aspiring and a glass of water, Which she downed in a second.

"God I'm not drinking again." Y/n whispered and Jihyo scoffed.

"Yeah right."

The doorbell from y/n's door went off and the two girls looked at each other before standing up and looking at who it is.

Y/n Opened the door and she saw her bestfriend from Japan.

"Y/n!" Sana squealed in delight and hugged the girl who's head is in pain.

"Sana...? Wait what?" Y/n asked and hugged back.

Jihyo was confused by the sudden suprise of a girl whom she doesn't know. Slight jealous of the scene but it all faded when another girl came in claiming to be Sana's girlfriend.

"Dahyun? Why are you two here?" Y/n asked and hugged them both at the same time.

"I told you We'll visit you here in seoul." Dahyun said cheekily before turning to Jihyo and bowed.

"Kim Dahyun, how are you?" She greeted

"Park Jihyo, Nice to meet you." Jihyo bowed too and Sana did also.

"So she's...?" Sana whispered for only y/n to hear and Y/n smiled widely before nodding proud.

"Yup."

~~