Chapter four: sneaking him in

Y/n's POV

Sehun
Sure just send me the adress

I texted him my school and I sat on the grass with a tree behind me. I slowly lean on the tree and let myself get lost to the beautiful sunset. The sky was pink-ish making the scene very beautiful.

I had my eyes in photography for a while so I took out my phone and snap a pic

I had my eyes in photography for a while so I took out my phone and snap a pic. I smiled when the first shot was perfect for me to set a new wallpaper.

My phone suddenly rang and it was Nayeon

"Hello?"

"Y/n why do I hear that you are in a party right now?" Her voice sounded angry that made me irritated.

The phrase 'Siblings know how to make you mad like no one else is a fact.' is starting to get in my nerves.

"Unnie... It's a party for school."

"Y/n if you're lying I'm going down there."

"No you'll fucking not." I said through gritted teeth. I clenched my fist as I sat up.

It's annoying how your 'big sister' gets to boss you around.

"Put Jihyo on the phone."

"Are you kidding me?" I said as I scoffed.

"Put her on the phone. Now."

I punched the grass and stood up. Just by hearing Jihyo's name made me picture the scene earlier.

"Don't boss me around." I threatened her

"Or what? You'll run back to mom going to tell on me? News flash y/n mom is dead and It's because of you."

I felt tears threaten to spill but I couldn't let her get the sarisfaction.

"Fuck you."

I said and hung up. I felt my blood boiling. My head was about to explode. I couldn't feel anything but anger. Not pain. Anger.

I saw Jihyo leaving the gym with her phone in her hand. She was pressing stuff on her phone while leaning on a wall.

I felt my phone vibrating from my pocket and I looked up to see Jihyo waiting for a text or something.

I chuckled feeling my anger slowly fading. I grabbed my phone and checked to see if it was Jihyo.

Jihyo
Hey, where are you?