Chapter thirty-four: Happy times..

Jihyo's POV

"No... No I-I can't, Don't!"

I woke up from y/n having another nightmare. I looked at my side to see her sweating and struggling.

"Hey... Y/n wake up. It's just a dream." I said slowly taking y/n in my arms. She didn't open her eyes but I could see she was still hurting from recent events.

A week has passed and tomorrow will be the funeral. Y/n told me to don't go with her. Ofcourse I protested. I'm going to the funeral for her.

Y/n didn't tell me what happens in her dreams that got her to wake us up in 3 in the morning. She said she doesn't want me to get worried.

Who am I kidding. I am sick of getting worried. But I can't just force y/n to tell me, especially that she's struggling.

"Everything is alright..."

~~

A month later

Y/n's POV

"Babe I gotta go, I'll see you later alright?" I kissed Jihyo's cheek to go to work (Dad's work)

"Noo.." Jihyo whined and held my arm, practically hugging it. I chuckled and kneeled on the floor in front of her.

"I need to, love." I whispered and pushed strands of her hair so I could see her face clearly.

"Atleast make me come with you." She said her eyes fully open now looking into mine.

"I don't know.." I said unsure. I haven't focused on work and I don't think that My girlfriend coming with me will help.

"Please..." Jihyo kissed my lips that sent chill throughout my body. I froze as she kept getting lower and lower down to my neck.

"Jihyo.. Stop." I said my eyes close feeling the sensation run through my spine.

She pulled away and I groaned. "I'm going. I'll take a quick shower." She said almost laughing and ran to the bathroom.

I dropped to the floor and chuckled at her being playful like usual.

I'll catch you up to speed.

After dad died, Caitlyn and I volunteered to handle dad's business. considering mom just came back and she isn't handling the pain of dad passing away, we decided to take it up to our own hands and handle it. Caitlyn taught me what to do and what not to do. I quickly learned. Besides business mine and Jihyo's drama got a hit and it's trending. Nobody expected it to become famous. Tomorrow me and the gang will celebrate.

"You take quick showers." I said and Jihyo laughed before going in the closet to change.

"I didn't mind if you go with me in a towel!" I shouted and didn't hear a response.

After a few minutes jihyo came out with wet hair and a decent outfit.

"You don't mind multiple men staring at me if I did go topless?" Jihyo teased and I frowned at her making her laugh.

"Don't put it that way." I said and sat beside her as she brushed her hair.

"So protective love." She teased again and I rolled my eyes.

She laughed and did her make up.

~~

"Can't believe you changed your job in a span of 1 month." Jihyo said getting bored for sitting beside me all the time for the last 6 hours.