chapter twenty-four: Spotted

No one's POV

"You should've known better than to meet us in public." Chloe said after y/n and her dropped off tzuyu.

"I forgot that Tzuyu is famous here too. It's my fault." Y/n said scrolling through her social media.

"It really is." Chloe whispered unintentionally but Y/n heard it. Y/n turned her phone off not wanting to read anymore rumors about her and Tzuyu.

"If you're trying to say something just say it. Don't make me feel stupid." Y/n acted out in rage as she was driving.

"Do you know what they are saying about the two of you?" Chloe asked and the other girl kept silent.

" 'Im Y/n under fire by being caught in a date with trainee Chou Tzuyu.' Or rather, 'Jyp Trainee spotted hugging Im Y/n.' This one doesn't make sense and Is total bullshit. 'Tzuyu and Actress Im y/n was caught being intimate in a public cafe.' " Chloe got so enraged she acted out of herself.

She kept talking and y/n got more fidgety and nervous. She didn't know what has gotten into her to feel this way. Her heart kept pounding in her chest as if someone is punching her physically.

"Worse thing is that- What's happening? Are you alright? Y/n?" Chloe instantly changed moods as she saw y/n sweating and fidgeting every second.

"Stop the car you're not fine." Chloe demanded in a calm way. Y/n almost flew aback when she hit the brake with force she couldn't control.

As soon as they stopped, Y/n immidiately went out her car. The pain she felt inside her chest was too much for her to handle.

She knelt on the sidewalk with her hand on her chest. She knew she couldn't prevent what's happening.

Chloe knew exactly what was happening, even If y/n just told her her health problems. Even if Chloe's pissed at y/n for not telling her she still loves her. Not in a friendly way but in a loving way.

"Y/n breath slowly." Chloe said kneeling beside her. Chloe has absolutely no idea what she's doing or if it's going to help y/n in a way but she has to atleast try.

"Y/n look at me." Chloe can barely hold her patience in. Y/n didn't want this kind of life. She needed peace and normal. And this is definitely not normal.

"Just leave... Chloe." Y/n finally muttered out despite the feeling in her heart.

"No. I'm not leaving you in this state." Chloe said, unsure if she should and just let the girl handle this on her own.

"I said leave! Please..." Y/n didn't want to bother anyone in her problems. That's the main reason why she didn't told anyone despite herself.

Chloe was too frightened of the occasion that she stood up and got inside the car.

Y/n cried her heart out wanting to be rid of this curse. To be living a hurtful life. But all she could do was sit on the cold ground and relieve the pain again.

~~

Jihyo was busy. Has been busy. She has been trying to get the original script for her and her lovers' drama.

All the work was too much for her that she forgot about y/n. She didn't call up to check up on her or something. All the paper works and people constantly coming in and out of her office was a distraction from her love life.

Jihyo was hurt over the past years because of y/n's disappearance. She had given y/n a chance to make it up to her. Even though she is still angry to y/n, Her love for her is much more stronger.

One particular person came to visit Jihyo and all her worried were gone. It was replaced by confusion and sadness.

"H-How...?" The girl who was sitting behind a desk almost choked on her own words.

Jihyo and y/n had been friends for years. It's a very long time so jihyo is practically family to y/n's family. Seeing her ex-bestfriend's mother come in her so called office room really blown her away.

"Jihyo.. I always thought you would grow up to be a singer for your lovely voice." Eli (Y/n's mom) Was in the brink of crying.

Eli has always had a soft spot for jihyo ever since she was a kid. Eli knew Jihyo and her daughter were going to be a couple or atleast friends for a very long time.

"This can't be real.. Y-You're dead. Y/n has seen to that." Jihyo stuttered, feeling like her eyes have betray her.

"Aren't you going to hug your soon to be mother in law?" Eli asked inching towards Jihyo with open arms.

"I-" Before Jihyo can say anything any further she was met by an embrace by her lovers' mother.

'It's been a long day for me...' Jihyo thought before hugging eli back.

~~

"Are you sure you're okay? You don't need to lend me your car y/n." Chloe asked in a worry tone which wasn't going away anywhere.

"It's fine." Y/n wasn't hiding anymore. All her secrets was revealed. Her real voice was showing which was just plain tired. "You can give it back to me tomorrow." Y/n turned around but chloe called for her making her look back.

"Just... Call me if you're having problems." Chloe said and gave the girl she loves a smile which made y/n smile a bit. But the feeling deep inside her was too much to bare for a smile.

"I will. Goodnight chloe." Y/n said tiredly and walked in her apartment With heavy feelings and heavy heart.

"Tomorrow is much worse..." Y/n whispered to herself.

~~

Merry christmas to my beloved readers😘 It's a christmas gift for you's❤️❤️