Chapter twenty

Pearl looked down at the ring in front of her. So beautiful, it was. A little flower was placed on top of the band, glistening in the light. The centre was a beautiful crystal, clear they were, but also silver ... it was really interesting, how such a delicate thing could be so beautiful. Big sapphires, six to be exact,  were placed like blue petals. More crystals studded the edge, giving off a very pretty affect. 

Pearl didn't know what to say

Pearl didn't know what to say. She had barely known this man for four days, and yet she was still considering to marry him? But when she really though about it, she had known him much longer... way longer than any of her other mates. And she felt a stronger connection with this man... a connection that led from both sides. 

"Yes" she whispered, barely audible. Although, she expected him to hear her clearly. He was a werewolf, after all. But he didn't seem to pick up on it. "Yes" She said more loudly. His face lit up at her words, clearly unable to keep in his excitment.

Blade stood up, placing the ring on the side, and grabbed Pearl around the waist. he lifted her up easily, not to her surprise, and spun her around twice. Pearl had never felt so magical; she felt as though she was the luckiest girl on earth. Blade dropped her back down to the floor, trapping her sweet lips into a kiss. A kiss that felt more whole some than ever. The kiss was deep, and just from this one act, she could tell that he loved her. Like, really loved her.

"Pearl... are you sure? You're not going to change your mind? Because if your not sure, I will wait for-" 

"I'm sure" she cut him off, grinning up widely at him. She felt as though she had known him her whole entire life. This relationship felt as though it was on a complete different level to all of her other mates... even Vito. "If your not comfortable with having it so soon, we can hold it off, but I would really love to have the wedding as soon as possible. I want to make you mine... forever."

Pearl nodded eagerly up at him, digging her face into his chest. His smell had never changed. But when Pearl heard him stuttering to say something, she just looked back up at him. "Uh, w-well, you see, Pearl... theres something called the mating process..." She just nodded, egging him on to continue. "Well, me and you.. would have to... do it. Like, sex it. And I would also... have to bite your neck... although it wouldn't hurt! It would be more ... pleasure if any t-thing..."

Pearl understood. She had heard other girls in the village talking about this act, as though it was apart of every day life. And of course she knew what sex was, even if she was a virgin. Pearl had been scared to do it her whole life, but now she knew she was ready. She wanted Blade to take all of her innocence away. She wanted him to make sweet love to her. She wanted to him to give her all of him. She wanted it. 

"Then lets do it" she said, looking up at Blade confidently. "Another birthday present, lets call it". The shock on Blades' face made Pearl want to giggle out loud, but she knew that she had to keep it in. But then his expression merged into one of a devilish grin. 

And thats how there mating process began.

***********************************************************************************************

( Sorry guys, I don't write that sort of stuff into this book )

"Good morning beautiful" Blade whispered, placing a light kiss onto Pearls lips. She moaned, waking up from her groggy state. This was not a good look! "Baby, I think you should go and take a look at your neck" Pearl instantly jumped up at this. Was there a hickey there from the previous night? Was a lump of flesh missing from when he marked her? Pearl didn't know what to expect, but just hoped for the best.

But when she got to the bathroom, she was shocked to see a fully done tattoo had been left on her neck. A beautiful wolf resided there, half of its face drawn with a beautiful flower design. This was what Blade had explained to her. She would have a mark there to state that she was his... and only his. 

As Pearl stumbled back into the room, Blade sighed with content

As Pearl stumbled back into the room, Blade sighed with content. "My mark looks so elegant on your neck". She smirked. He was just like a little child who had just seen the worlds' cutest puppy. "Yes, I'm happy too. " Blade smiled at her words, but she could tell something was still on his mind. But when she asked, she had never expected the answer that she got in return.

"I forgot to use a condom."

Words: 861

Hey guys! I hope that you enjoyed this chapter of the story! Make sure that you have voted for it and answer the question of the day. THERE ARE NO WRONG ANSWERS!

Question of the day: Do you think that Pearl could be pregnant?

Mia x

ADD. VOTE. COMMENT.