Epilogue

The sky was grey and the clouds were black. the perfect day to hold a funeral.

Lot's of people were there, for both Alpha Blade and the Alpha King. It seemed only right that they both shared the same ceremony as they died on the same day.

Pearl had woken up that morning for the first time since she had passed out after the death of her husband. Her dress was mostly made of black lace. The arms were long, flowing more at the ends. HIt only ended above the knees, and that bit, as well as the torso, was made of actual black silk. 

She had a black ribbon bow tied around her neck, just to add to the style...

It was Michelle's favourite bow.

She thought that it would be fitting to wear something of hers. Celebrate the memory of his last mate as well; it was only fair on the both of them.

Everyone was already seated, except from her, Johnson, Katie, Reynolds and Jackson. The four of them were all going to give a speech. Nobody else offered to talk about the Alpha King besides his Beta, although lots of people wanted to talk about Blade.

 Jackson went first, not saying much. Then Reynolds went, her talking about times in their childhood. Johnson talked about how he was always there for everyone in the pack. And then Katie talked about how he had saved her from a bad time in her life...

And then it was just her left.

Pearl.

She walked on stage with just Austin in her arms, Katie grabbing the otrher two. Luckily, the little boy was sleeping. 

Pearl took a deep breath and looked out to the crowd. She could see her mates sat in the front row, all looking slightly angry at the baby in her arms. But she ignored them

They weren't worth her time.

"I'm Luna Pearl, for those of you who didn't know," she said, smiling lightly. "I was Alpha Blades' second chance mate. And for the half of the guests who don't know, we fell in love pretty quickly" That earnt some giggles from the pack.

"We got married, and it was a dream wedding. I fell pregnant with my three little munchkins; It may have almost killed me, but I regret nothing. Blade and I seemed to have the perfect future set out for us. We were going to have our own little perfect family... but our dream was cut short...

"Alpha Blade was the type of man who helped anyone he could. He accepted me into the pack in a time when I didn't know who I was. I was just running away from all the bad people in my life at that time, not knowing what else to do. I knwo for a fact that he didn't have any use for a small, weak human girl like me. But then, e made the time to make sure that I was safe and felt like I had a home....

"..... and I do have a home. No matter where I go in life from this point onwards, this pack will always be my home. And who mad eit a home? Alpha Blade did. So please, the next time your in trouble, think about Blade. 

"Because Blade will always be there to help, dead or alive"

And with that, she left the stage and sat down by Katie. Tears began to run down her face as a Bible reading took place. Pearl had no clue where she was going to go from there, but she just had to keep on looking forward.

"Everythings gonna be alright" she whispered to her self. 

Everythings gonna be alright.

Words: 604

And that is it ladies and gentle men. I hope that you liked it and I only have one more thing to say to you;

Question of the day: Sequel?

Mia x

ADD. VOTE. COMMENT.