Chapter twenty seven

Pearls' 3rd Person P.O.V

Pearl woke up the next morning in her bed, no idea to how she got there. She was snuggled in to Blades chest, her ear against his heart. The beat was slow, but steady, and thumped loud in to Pearls' ear. "Morning flower" Blade managed to yawn out. Pearl giggled childishly, wrapping her small arms around his larger torso. They had clearly had a late night, as they had stayed up late talking, even after Luke had left. Although, she couldn't remember much after they had said their good byes.

"I'm off today., so if you want to do any thing, I'm free" he mumbled, his eyes still closed, his mind still half asleep. Pearl nodded, reaching up and pecking him on the cheek. She hadn't had a proper date with Blade yet, and they were already engaged. Pearl looked down at he little flower ring on her finger, smiling goofily to her self. She was getting married. 

And she couldn't wait for the big day to come!

*****

After Pearl had finally managed to drag Blade out of bed and down to the kitchen, she pulled out some ready made pancakes and split them out on to two plates. Of course, out of the six, Pearl only had two whilst he had four. She knew that she would never even manage three, and Blade seemed to eat a lot more than her. "So, my little flower, what are we going to do today?" he said, stealing a swig of her orange juice. "I don't really mind, as long as its just us" she said, grinning wildly as she, too, took a sip out of the same glass.

They ate their breakfast together, taking what felt like decades as they kept being side tracked by their chatting. "I have an idea" Blade said, as he took the last bite of his final pancake. "Why don't we go go- carting?" Pearl looked up with excitment in her eyes. She had never been go- carting and had always wanted to with Peter, but had never been given the chance to. She nodded eagerly at her fiance, kissing his lips as she leaned forward. 

First date here they come.

*****

Pearl was failing miserably at getting her helmet on. They had given her the smallest size, and it was still a bit too big. She tried even stuffing it with tissue paper to make it fit her head better, but it still swallowed her up. As she struggled, Blade couldn't stop laughing. It was clearly too funny for him to help, so eventually, Pearl got in to a mood. 

"Its fine, really. We've had smaller people wear them" the ancient werewolf spoke, as he finished setting up their karts. Blade continued to laugh though, and Pearl had had enough. She leaned up on her to toes, her lips going close to his ear.  "I suggest you shut up, unless you want to be sleeping on the coach tonight!" He soon shut up at her whispering threat, frightened senseless that he would be kicked out of his own bed. 

As they stepped in to their seperate karts, Pearl smirked. If he couldn't face the music, why start playing at at all? She looked back at Blade, whose kart was a little bit behind. It was her turn to laugh this time. He looked massive compared to the average sized kart, his whole top half out of the sides. His kart was a hot pink and white, covered in little flowers. Oh God, it really was a sight! A massive, scary Alpha like him in a little girly kart like that. She was so glad that she got the first pick.

Her kart had the exact same shaped design as his, but in different colours. It was black and white, but instead of flowers, she just had the lines of her kart zig zaging, making it look fast and sharp. It was clear that the man had brung these out specifically for who was driving... except he meant for them to be used the other way around. 

Pearl smirked as they were told to set off, instantly putting power on the pedal. She had never drove any thing before, but it was a pretty basic system. A steering wheel to turn, a pedal for power and a pedal for the brakes. She thought she was doing well, drifting around corners quickly... until she saw Blade come up next to her. 

He blew her a kiss as her lips formed a small "o", and zoomed off down in front of her. Snapping out of her trance, she pressed her foot down harder, trying her best to catch up with Blade. But by the time she had made it up to him, he had just crossed the finish line. She pouted as she got out, disappointed that she was beaten by him.

When she stepped out, she smacked him on the arm, making him flinch. Of course it probably wouldn't have hurt that much, but he still played along. For her. The old werewolf man running the centre laughed, making both of their heads snap towards him. "You remind me of me and my wife. She totally has you whipped, exactly like me. Good luck to you buddy" he sid, patting his arm twice as he walked off to help some other customers. 

Pearl smiled up at Blade, taking his hand in his as they walked back to his car. On the way back, they sat mostly in silence. It wasn't awkward though... it was kind of comfortable, in a way. When the car came to a stop, however, Blades hand grabbed her arm to prevent her from leaving. 

"Little Flower" he began, letting go of her arm now. "You mentioned wanting to get to know your past family better, yes?" she just nodded as he passed her a thick notebook, that looked older than old. It was filled to the brim, papers sticking out of it every where. "This is the diary of a girl named Olivia... shes a past ancestor of yours" he started smiling softly. Pearl smiled widely, jumping in to him for a hug. 

"Thank you" she whispered, realising that there was no better person that she would rather be with.

Words: 1043

Thanks for still reading, you don't know actually how much it means to me!

Question of the day: Have you subscribed to my you tube channel yet?

Mia x

ADD. VOTE. COMMENT.