Part 6

Lisa's POV

After what happened on the island, I chose to stay here for the rest of the day and Jisoo respected my decision.

"Just call me when you want to go home and I will abruptly fly here to fetch you, okay?" She said and I just forced a little smile and nod at her.

When I was finally alone, I slowly made my way to the seashore and stare at it's vastness for awhile before going all the way to the sea and let myself float in the water, not minding if my phone was still on my pants' pocket.

I looked up to the night sky and it was filled with beautiful stars who are shining brightly with the perfectly round moon.

You'll gonna love this view if you were here, Nini.

I shut my eyes close as I remember the day that I first had an encounter with Jennie way back on my last year in college.

Flashback

"What the heck, Lisa? You've just kissed that girl for five seconds and you already broke up with her?!" Jisoo exclaimed as she wipe off the smudge from the food that dropped on her jacket caused by the girl she's pertaining that I broke up just by now.

"She's a bore." I just simply answered as I roamed my eyes around the campus, finding a new person to have fun with.

Tonight is our acquaintance party and I'm obligated to attend this boring party because it is one of the requirements for the seniors to graduate.

Stupid school.

My attention was then caught by a commotion near the stage.

"Are you blind? Look, my top's all wet!" A girl hissed at another girl who had her head down now.

The girl who's top are wet is wiping it as if it would dry that way and I can't help but to scan her features.

She had this long brunette hair, perfectly drawn eyebrows, long thick eyelashes, proud nose, luscious lips, gorgeously curved body, and her cat-liked feline eyes that totally made me turn my whole attention to her.

I don't know what's gotten into me but I just felt like I was obligated to walk towards them and I unconsciously did.

"I'm really sorry, Miss Jennie." I heard the other girl said as she still held her head down.

So Jennie is the name of this beautiful kitten.

"What's happening here?" I then butted in as I looked at the other girl who was seemed to be shocked as well as the other students because of my presence.

I don't usually talk or start a conversation with other people aside from if you're my fun interest at the moment. I am just always with my circle of friends and Jisoo, so this intrusions of mine is quite new to others as well as to myself either.

I then slowly placed my gaze towards Jennie.

She then flicker her gaze onto me too and I almost passed-out when I met her eyes.

Why the heck is my heart beating this fast?

She looked at me for about a minute.

"It's none of your business." She then deadly hissed at me and walked away from the crowd.

I was left agape and as well as the students around us. No body talks to Lalisa Manoban that way, especially in this school.

But then again, a mysterious force made me drag my feet towards the direction she went, following her, not minding the comments of the crowd and Jisoo's calling.

What the heck is happening to me?

I then saw her on the school garden. She's still wiping her top as she murmurs incoherent words.

I slowly made my way towards her.

"Here, wear this. It's cold and your top is all wet. It'll made you sick." I said as I hand her my jacket with my usual smile that I use to allure the girls around me.

I heard her cute gasp as she turned around at me with her hands on her chest. I laughed at her reaction.

Cute.

"What the hell are you doing here? Are you following me? What are you planning to do? Are you going to rape me? Don't you dare, I'm a black-belter in taekwondo." She then spatted at me as she positioned herself into a fighting pose with her feline eyes shooting me daggers.

That only made me chuckle more.

"Hold up there kitten. I ain't a rapist, it's impossible for a face like this to be one, right?" I playfully answered her.

"And how could I rape someone under the beautiful night sky like this? I'll just disrespect the universe." I added as I look up into the sky that was filled with bright stars and fully round moon.

Jennie then went silent for a moment and when I looked back at her, I saw how her eyes reflected the brightness of the twinkling stars as she looked at night sky with a smile on her lips.

Beautiful.

But feeling my gaze unto her, she abruptly faced me again and eyed me for about a minute before standing straight again, turning back into her cold and bitchy persona again.

"What are you doing here?" She repeated her question as she still bore her eyes on me.

"Are you new here? I think it's my first time seeing you in this shitty school and I don't think that I would miss out a beautiful woman like you in the vicinity." Instead of answering her question, I bombard her with a question of my own with of course, a little bit of flirting.

But her retort really shocked me.

"I'm sorry but I won't fall on your tricks, Miss Manoban." She winked at me and started to walk back towards the grand hall.

How did she know my name?

But before she could completely pass through me, she stopped and grabbed my jacket on my hands and wrapped herself with it then lean closer to my ears and whispered in an awfully seductive tone,

"And oh, thank you so much for this. Bye." That was her last words before she continued walking away.

I was then left in there with my mouth hang open, whole being shaking, and my heart at stake.

"Jennie, you'll gonna be the death of me."

End of Flashback.

I slowly flicker my eyes open and smiled bitterly at the memory.

From that moment, I pursued Jennie and I completely changed my whole life just to deserve her.

But then,

Are my efforts weren't enough?

Am I not enough?

Does my love wasn't enough?

I sighed as the pain cuts deeper within my heart once again.

Then I felt my eyes watered, teardrops from my eyes joining the sea.

"Why, Jennie?"

I whispered as I let my eyelids drop and let myself be drowned by the deep cold sea.