Part 22

Jennie's POV

After Lisa left the University with that girl who was named Mina, Jisoo and Chaeyoung took me home cause definitely I cannot drive my car myself.

"Hey, it's going to be fine, okay? I'll talk to Lisa as soon as I see her to know her real reason on doing this." Chaeyoung softly said as she slowly guided me to sit on my sofa and held both of my hands on hers.

"And to probably knock some sense in her stupid brain." Jisoo sneered on the corner who was still fuming mad to the silver-haired girl she just punched earlier.

"Hun, we haven't know Lisa's side yet, so please." Chaeng said and looked at Jisoo.

I know that this is also hard for her because Lisa is her closest cousin and she's also my friend. She just can't abruptly jump into one's side.

"What should we need to hear from her? She's messed up and she clearly haven't changed a bit, she's still the old jerk Lisa." Jisoo retorted, her voice slightly raised its volume.

My heart clenched on what she said and the way she said it.

Jisoo is clearly mad at Lisa for what she did to me but what could be her reaction if she'll know my secret? Would she able to understand me or would she hate me more than what she was feeling towards Lisa now?

I shook my head.

No. I need to end this thing I have with Kai before any of them finds out, especially Lisa.

I need to get her back no matter what and the first thing I need to do is to clear my conscience so that I could plan my moves well without any hindrances.

"Guys, I want to take a rest." I then said before the two will fall into some argument.

I heard Chaeyoung sighed softly and stood up.

"We should probably go now. Contact us if you need anything, okay?" She said and enveloped me into a hug before walking towards Jisoo.

"Thank you so much for everything guys." I said wholeheartedly to the duo.

"Rest well, Jendeuk." Jisoo said and I only sent her a nod and small reassuring smile.

When Jisoo and Chaeyoung finally went out of my house, I peaked at the window to see if their car already drove away.

And when I saw that they are already gone, I abruptly went to reach my phone and dialled someone's number.

After a few rings, the person on the other line answered,

"Babe! I thought you'll never gonna contact me again. Gosh, how much I miss you." The man said excitingly.

"Kai, we need to talk." I answered him with a serious tone but it seems like he didn't noticed that or he chose not to.

"Aww. You badly miss me that much too? Okay, where should we meet, Babe? At the same hotel? Or do you want it to be on my house this time?" He said that made me grimace. He thought that I wanted to see him for the same reason as before.

"No. Let's just meet on a café. I'll just text you the exact address." I just said and abruptly turn off the call.

I heave a deep sigh.

I need to end this shit I've started at any cost coz it will definitely cause me great trouble if ever.

Then I abruptly stood up to freshen up and change my clothes.

After getting ready, I then got down and drove my car towards the nearest café.

I already texted Kai the café's address so I'm guessing that he was on his way now too.