Part 19

Jisoo's POV

"Where is Lisa and Jennie now, Hun? The program is about to start." I asked my girlfriend Rośe who's beside me.

"I was calling them for how many times already but both of them are not answering." She replied while still trying to contact the lovers.

"Maybe the two still having sex as of the moment, knowing them, they can't seemed to get enough with each other." I said while glancing at my wristwatch.

"Watch your mouth there, Kim Jisoo." Chaeng said to me with a firm voice. Ironically, she doesn't like me talking about things like this but loves hearing me talking dirty whenever we do some exercises in bed.

"What? Hun, both of them were healthy as a bull so it's natural. Just like us, every night we do sex-" She cutted my sentence by placing her hand on my mouth.

"Yah! Shut that beautiful mouth of yours, Jisoo or else you already know what will happen." Chaeyoung said then eyed me knowingly that made me gulped down hard. You surely don't want an angry chipmunk with you at any cost.

I just nodded at her nervously and she then released me.

Anyways, we're here on our old college university for a batch reunion and we're currently waiting for Jennie and Lisa that was obviously running late.

"Good. Now, call Jennie and I'll call my dear cousin." She said like nothing happened and was about to turn her attention back on her phone when two cars simultaneously parked in front of us.

Jennie then exited the silver-white car, looking stunning on her all white outfit, paired with her black high heels and of course, together with a bag of her signature brand, Chanel.

But our attention was caught by the person who exited the matte-black car whose beside Jennie's

Lisa stepped out of her car like she is an international model who is surrounded by many cameras.

She was wearing a white shirt, topped by a black sparkling blazer that has gold details on it and it is paired with a jeans and high boots that definitely gave her that intimidating celebrity aura.