Part 24

Rosé's POV

"Please drive safely." Jisoo said.

"Yes, Hun. I'll be careful, no need to worry." I said to my pretty girlfriend on the phone.

"Of course I'll always worry about you, Hun, you're precious to me." She said sweetly on the other line that made me blush. Glad she cannot see it.

"Yah! Kim Jisoo stop it!" I said that causes her to chuckle that also made my heart flutter.

"You're blushing, aren't you Park Chaeyoung?" Jisoo teased me.

I rolled my eyes. She knows me so well.

"I'm not and please go to your meeting now coz you're definitely gonna be late again." I reminded her to get off from the topic.

"I'm the CEO, I don't have to go there early. Besides, Hun Time is more important than anything else." She said that made my smiles wider.

Kim Jisoo has this unpredictable personality. "Weird" as what they say she is because she can be funny, caring, scary, and anything else all at the same time in front of others, but sweet and cheesy only to me that made me feel so special.

"Thank you, Hun." I said to her sincerely.

I am truly and always thankful because she never failed to make time for me despite of her busy schedule and she never ever made me feel that I am less than others.

"Aww. You don't have to be thankful on that, Hunny." Jisoo responded wholeheartedly. It was full of love and honesty.

Then I heard her secretary called her because her meeting was about to start that made the chicken monster groan in annoyance which made me chuckle.

"You should really go now. Let's just meet in my house later tonight, okay?" I then said to console her.

"Yes! Okay, Hun. Just send my regards to Uncle, Auntie, to your siblings and to Grandpa. I love you!" Jisoo then said enthusiastically.

"I will. I love you more, Hun. Take care!" I replied with a sweet smile as if she would see it and ended the call.

I am now on my way to Grandpa's mansion to have a family dinner. Each one member of the family has to be there, no matter how busy you are or how packed your schedule is, you really have to be in the mansion no matter what. That's mine and Lisa's grandfather's golden rule.

I stopped my car in front of the mansion and gave the keys to the valet to let him park it then I started to walk inside and I was welcomed by my Mom's tight hug.

"I missed you so much, sweetie!" She said while still hugging me tightly that made me smile widely.

Both of my parents and siblings were based on Australia due to their business that's why we just barely see each other. Same as Lisa who's parents based on Thailand with the same reason. So basically, the both of us was raised by our grandfather.

"I've missed you much more, Mom." I replied as we parted from the hug and that's when my Dad came, I gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Come on now. Your Grandfather is already waiting at the dining area." He said and placed his arms on my shoulders.

When we entered the dining area, Lisa's parents, Grandpa, Sorn-unnie, and Bambam-oppa were already sitting on their seats in the long dining table.

I greeted them and gave them all a peck on the cheeks and sat on my usual seat.

"Chaeyoung, didn't you drive here together with your cousin?" My grandfather then asked me with his smile plastered on his lips as he clasped his hand.

"No, I didn't, Pops. I thought she was already here." I honestly said with my eyebrows knitted together.