Part 20

Jennie's POV

"I don't love you anymore."

"I'm ending this fckng worthless relationship with you, Jennie."

After all what I said, those words were what I got from Lisa.

Her voice didn't held any emotion as well as her beautiful big doe eyes that was used to be so expressive are now void with anything.

My tears slowly fell down from my eyes as my heart filled with so much pain. Pain that literally make you feel that your heart is being ripped into pieces.

I couldn't utter any word, I could just feel the scorching pain inside.

Lisa kept on locking her empty gaze on me for about a minute, before she turn her back on me like she didn't see the hurt and pain in me.

She used to hate seeing me hurting and she used to never leave whenever I'm in pain.

But what now?

Lisa then started to walk away from me and I suddenly felt that she's not just walking away from me now but from my whole life as well.

She's leaving me. Lisa is leaving me for good.

And that thought bought a great pang on my chest that made my tears fall more like a waterfall and my sobs louder.

I then felt a hand on my shoulders and when I look up, I saw Jisoo and Chaeyoung on her side.

"What happened to you, Jen? Why are you crying?" The raven haired girl abruptly asked me with worry visible on her eyes as she get to see my state.

"L-Lisa..." I utter as my tears continued to fall nonstop.

"Did you had a fight with Lisa?" Chaeyoung then asked worriedly as she try to look for her cousin around.

"S-She," I tried to speak straightly but my sobs are preventing me to do so.

"She what?" Jisoo carefully ask me again, her eyes were full of confusion now as well as Chaeng's.

"S-She broke up with me." I finally said and that's when I lose my control and began to cry my heart out.

Jisoo abruptly enveloped me into a tight comforting hug. My sobs echoed through the whole garden as my body looses it's strength.

I never expected that it would be this painful coz never in my life did Lisa let me have the thoughts of her breaking up with me. She always made me feel so love and secured, that she never let me overthink of what will happen in the future. She's always there to make me feel that this thing we have is for a lifetime and ending is not in our vocabulary but what is happening now is the exact opposite.

After quite sometime of crying, Jisoo and Chaeyoung help me to sit on a bench here in the school garden while my sniffles can still be heard from me.

"Hey, it's okay, Jen. I'm pretty sure that Lisa didn't meant what she said." Chaeyoung softly said as she stroke my arm in a comforting manner.

"Right. I mean, Lisa loves you so much and she could never do such thing." Jisoo seconded with a nod.

I thought so too, Chu.

I could feel that my tears will fall down again as I slightly shook my head remembering the blankness of Lisa's face while saying those words to me with her voice that's void of anything.

"Or maybe you've done something that made her do it?" Chaeng carefully asked, her eyes were filled with hesitation.

And that's when it hit me.