Part 33

Lisa's POV

"You know what, it's been months since I courted you and-" I suddenly blurred out as me and Jennie took a walk in a park after we ate dinner at the near restaurant.

"And? Are you getting tired now?" The kitten then answered with a hint of annoyance as she stop walking and face me while crossing her arms in front of her chest.

I was about to answer her when she talked again.

"Are you getting impatient with me, huh Manoban? Are you planning to stop now?" She continued with her brows creased.

Aish. This woman.

"Answer me, are you tired now? It's not like I told you to court me, right? It's your choice to do it." She scoffed.

"You pushed yourself in my life and now you're leaving? Now that I already realized that I already love you? How could you?!" Jennie then said and I saw how her tears stream down on her beautiful face as she let out cute little sobs.

My eyes widened at her unconscious confession as I laugh in delight because my heart is so happy right now.

"And you have the guts to laugh in front of me now?! I knew that I shouldn't fall with some player like you." She said angrily as was about to walk away from me when I pulled her arm and enveloped her into a tight and securing hug.

I felt her stiffen in my embrace and I think she could hear the loud beating of my heart inside my chest.

"Jen, please say it again." I pleaded to her.

"S-Say what?" I can't help but to smile wider hearing her stutter.

"Please say again that you already love me." I said as I pulled out of the hug but didn't let go of her arm and look directly into her dark feline eyes.

"I-I didn't, uhm." She looked away, trying to avoid my gaze but I cupped her chin with my other hand to made her focus on me.

"You unconsciously did, silly." I smiled at her cuteness.

But I was shocked when the shy and cute Jennie suddenly vanished and replaced by the confident and straightforward Jennie in just a few seconds.

"Yes, I already love you but what's the point of it now? You are already got tired of courting me." She retorted with her bitchy tone but her eyes shows pain as she said the last sentence.

"You didn't even let me finish my sentence." I said to her, pouting.

"Stop acting cute, Lisa. It doesn't suit you. And besides, it was still what you're trying to say though." Jennie stubbornly said.

I just smiled widely at her and leaned forward to place a peck on her lips that I was dreaming to kiss since the moment I saw her.

Jennie's eyes widened in surprise but I just kissed her again but it was longer and more sincere this time and not long enough, I felt her responding that made me smile between the kiss.

I broke the kiss first because I remembered that we're still on the park and there are so many people looking at us right now but the smile remain on my lips.

"I love you, Jennie Kim." I said to her, pouring all the sincere love that I am feeling for the beauty in front of me.

"I love you more, Lalisa Manoban." Jennie replied with the same love in her eyes and happiness in her gummy smile.

"Jennie Ruby Jane Kim." She then trailed off that made me confuse.

"It's my full name." She smiled again and me as well.