Part 23

Jennie's POV

Days had already passed after the talk I had with Kai and gladly, he took it all so well.

I think that was the first time that we both had a civil talk, like normal friends do and surprisingly, he wasn't that bad after all.

He already resigned in my company and said that he will go back to his hometown for good. And as much as I don't wanna sound bad but it honestly made me put at ease. At least I don't have to think about him anymore and just focus on getting my Lisa back.

And speaking of getting my Lisa back, I am now on her company to make my first move. I've gathered all of my courage to go to her office again after so many rejection of going in inside.

I held my head up high, not minding the stares of the employees around me. I was actually relieved that the guards let me in this time and just let me through to Lisa's office.

After arriving at the floor where was her office was located, I saw her secretary, Sana and I already readied myself in case she'll go in my way again but I was shocked when she stayed on her table and greeted me like a normal visitor.

"Good morning, Ma'am. Do you have an appointment with Miss Manoban?" Sana asked with a smile that made my eyebrows creased.

What is she up to?

"I didn't have an appointment but I believe she'll find time to talk to me." I answered her with my bitchy tone.

"Just wait a moment, Ma'am. I'll just ask Boss if she'll allow a visitor as of this moment." She then retorted, not minding my tone and turn her attention on contacting her boss.

After some seconds, she turn back to me with the same smile.

"You may come inside, Ma'am." She said then sat back on her seat and started working again.

Okay?

Even though I was still shocked, I managed to walk towards the huge double doors. I actually didn't expected that I could just go in this easily, especially now that Lisa already broke up with me.

Ouch.

Even by just thinking about that makes my heart break a little more.

But for now, I'll just shrug this feeling to focus myself on getting back my Lisa.

I abruptly opened the door with controlled excitement inside but was actually stunned when I was greeted with a shirtless girl who's legs straggling on Lisa's waist and the latter's hand were palming the other's breast like it was some sort-of a ball stress reliever while kissing each other aggressively.

A surge of scorching pain coated my already broken heart but I choose not to got affected by the scene I just saw and did the first thing that went inside my head.

I walk towards the couch where the two were so busy doing something unpleasant to my eyes and held the girl's hair then pulled it hard that caused her to fall on the floor.

"Ouch! What the fvck!" The girl exclaimed but I didn't budge but instead, I continued to pulled her hair harder as I drag her towards the door of Lisa's office which was just still sitting on the couch prettily like nothing is happening in front of her.

"Get out of here you bitch!" I shouted to the girl and pushed her out of the office, still without her shirt on.

Well, I don't fcking care if she'll go out of this building naked for as long as I get rid of her.

I heard Sana gasped when she saw the girl lying on the floor after I pushed her.

"What the fvck is your fcking problem?!" The girl exclaimed as she shoot daggers on me with her eyes that didn't do anything to me actually.