Part 18

Lisa's POV

I was honestly startled seeing Jennie inside this bar, and to my luck, in the middle of me fcking someone senselessly on the couch but I took my all to show her that I don't care if she caught me in this kind of situation.

I looked directly on her with a smirk and locked my gaze on her eyes as I suck my fingers clean from Tzuyu's orgasm. She was a schoolmate way back on college and to her luck, my playmate for the night.

These past few days, I submerged myself on work at day and my fingers on girls at night. After working my ass off in my office, I always go to different bars to drown myself on alcohol and find someone whom I can have fun with for the rest of the night and it wasn't a hard thing to do given that a lot of girls tend to make their way towards me without me doing much effort.

And after fcking them, I just leave them like nothing happened, just like the old times, coz I don't really do cuddles after sex. Well, except with her.

I quickly shook my thoughts away as I focused my attention back to that her, but I felt a pang of pain and guilt seeing Jennie's eyes now filled with her tears.

Don't be such a foolish!

She cheated on you first and did a lot more things with that guy!

Those voice on my head suddenly knocked some sense on me.

That's right.

And with that thought, I dragged my gaze away from the brunette and abruptly stood from my seat and left Tzuyu who was still fixing herself.

"Hey, Lisa! Wait up!" I heard Tzuyu called me but I ignored her and just continued to walk pass through the huge crowd in the dance floor.

But then when I was about to go out, someone called me but I know for sure that it wasn't Tzuyu this time.

"Lalice!" I turned around and saw my good old friend, Seulgi.

"Hey, bud." I greeted her with a smile as we do some old handshake our squad used to make.

Yeah, old school but tradition is tradition.

"I thought Jennie can't make it tonight but she suddenly called me awhile ago to help her get in." She asked as she took a sip on the drink on her hand.

"Oh, yeah. You know her right? She had a terrible mood swings as well as decision shifting." I forced a laugh, I just hope she won't notice.

"Yeah." Seulgi laughed too. "By the way, have you already seen your girlfriend?" She asked.

I automatically winced when she utter the word 'girlfriend' but I quickly hid it.

"Actually, I was on my way to find her. My phone went off that's why I can't call her." The lie naturally rolled off my tongue as I was silently hoping that it would make her go her way so I can escape now.

"Oh, I guess your luck was on your side now, Manoban." Seulgi then grinned at me and look towards my back.

As my curious self, I turned around to look at what she was looking and I cursed under my breath when I saw the least woman I want to talk right now.

"Hey, Jennie. Lisa here was just looking for you, she said that her phone went off that's why she can't call you." Seulgi greeted Jennie as I almost want to slam my hand on my face.

"Oh yeah? How lucky it is for her, I'm here now." I heard Jennie answered Seulgi but the sarcasm didn't get missed by my ears.

"That's what I was telling her! Anyways, I'll leave you guys here coz I need to find my girlfriend too. Ciao!" Seulgi bid her farewell which left me here alone with Jennie.

I don't have any plan on talking to her nor sparing her another glance that why I just turn my back and started walking towards the exit like she didn't existed at all.

When I was finally outside the bar and reached my car, I finally let out the breath I didn't know I was holding.

I shouldn't have been to that party.

And I was about to open my car's door when someone held my wrist and pulled it to made me face whoever it is.

"What the fvck?!" I yelled to whoever pulled me but my eyes widened when I was greeted by a fuming brunette.

"Yes, Lisa, what the fvck?! What the fvck was that scenario I've witnessed awhile ago? Huh?!" Jennie exclaimed, her eyes was obvious of anger.

I just look at her but didn't say anything. I just don't think that having conversation with a cheater still makes sense.

"What? Cat got your tongue? Or should I say, 'That slut got your tongue?'" She continued while still boring me with her intense gaze.

But then again, I didn't answer her and just looked at her as if I was looking into something that doesn't exist.

"Fvcking answer me Lisa! Damn it!" Jennie yelled at the top of her lungs with much anger laced on her voice that made those other persons here in the parking lot looked at us.

I scan my eyes around first before I settle my gaze back at her again.

"You've saw what you saw. And I am very much aware that you're not that dumb to not comprehend it yourself." I coldly answer her, my eyes and voice was void of any emotion.

And before I could once again turn my back on her, I saw how pain slowly painted and covered her eyes and how her tears once again cascade down through her soft cheeks.

Something then flicker on my heart at that sight of her; Pain.

But then my eyes still refuses to shed a tear despite of the intensity of the feeling.

Yet, I quickly erase the feeling on my heart, making it void with anything again.

Don't get swayed by her lies anymore, Lisa. You've been through a lot.

Please.

-----
Heeeey! I did my best to finish this chapter to give an update today. I hope it somehow made you happy. 😅

I know I've said this a lot of times already but I definitely never gonna be tired of thanking you guys for all the love and support this story was getting. I'm really thankful to each of you and I hope that you'll never gonna be tired of doing so. ☺️💓

P.S.
Ang hirap maging education student! Kaya sana wag nila-"lang" yung program namin no? Kasi sa totoo lang di talaga siya madali hahaha 😂 (Ngano bitaw! 😝)
(But wala din namang madaling program 😅)

SARANGHAEYO! 😘

~ BuggyBunny 🐰