Part 35

Jennie's POV

I was left here on the sidewalk, being a complete crying mess.

But instead of continuing being a crybaby, I abruptly went inside my house to get my car and follow Lisa.

I need to explain everything to her!

Yet I saw Kai, still standing in my doorway, he's smiling like an idiot that made my blood boil a thousand degrees high.

I made my way to him and give him the hardest slap that I ever give to anyone.

My right hand feels numb due to the impact but it didn't satisfy me that I slap him again with all the strength I could muster but with my left hand this time that give him an instant blush on his face, plus my handprints on it.

"Those slaps are not enough to make you pay, Kai. I promise to make your life a living hell. Just wait for it." I said to him in a gritting teeth while shooting him daggers with my eyes.

I cannot see his face because he was so busy aiding it with his hands as he stumble down on the floor.

"And if you'll do me a favour, leave my house this instant before I could do something that you'll gonna regret all your life." I added dangerously and I left him there as I get in my car and quickly drive away to follow Lisa.

What did come to my mind upon agreeing to have an affair with that bastard?

You are such an idiot, Jennie!

What I told Lisa is true, that what she saw is not really what it looks like.

I was waiting for Lisa awhile ago on my living room when my doorbell rang, I abruptly ran towards it thinking that it would be Lisa. But to my surprise, it was Kai who I saw standing in front of my door.

I asked him what he was doing in my house but he just suddenly leaned in and kiss me roughly. It took me by surprise that's why body stiffens for a short moment and unfortunately, it was on the exact timing where Lisa came and saw it.

The pain in my heart then increased as I've got to remember Lisa's crying face awhile ago.

It's all my fault!

I stepped my foot on the gas more to arrive on Lisa's house quickly despite of my tears blurring my vision that could actually send me into an accident any moment but I don't actually care about that right now. What's more important is that I would find Lisa and explain everything to her.

I just wish that she went straight there and when I arrived at her place, I abruptly noticed that her car was not in there but there's something, more like a force that's telling me to go in.

My feet unconsciously bought me to her house's backyard and there where my eyes started to pour down another batch of painful tears as I've got to see the preparation she did right here.

The place is so beautiful that it broke my heart more than it already was.

My cries and sobs surround the wonderful place that was supposed to be filled with laughters and love at the moment if not because of my own stupidity.

But I still need to find Lisa, I still need to tell her everything. She deserves to know.

So even if my hands were trembling, I tried my best to fished out my phone out and called Jisoo and luckily, after a few rings, she picked it up.

"Yo, Jendeuk! What's up?" Jisoo greeted cheerfully but I was beyond sad and bothered to reciprocate her greetings.

"Chu, h-help me." I tried to talk straight but my tears are preventing me to do so.