Part 15

Jennie's POV

Lisa have been bugging me this past few days but I'm still irritated on how she reacts towards Kai.

Well, I actually don't get why she acts that way. She was never the jealous type and her actions for me that day was new so I guess that's why I got irritated.

Yesterday, she never showed up in my house and to my office nor she texted or call me and it made me think that she already given up on bugging me that actually made me slightly sad and worried.

Kai texted me later that night that he was outside my house. I hesitated to let him at first coz we never did it on my place, it was always his place or in a hotel but then he was so persistent so yeah.

After we did it, both of us fell asleep and when I woke up it was already morning and then I remembered that it was Lisa's birthday today.

Oh shit, I didn't greeted her this midnight.

I sigh in frustration at my stupidity. I then abruptly searched for my nighties and after I finished dressing up, I wrapped my self with a robe.

I then quickly rushed down the living room and there I found my long time nanny.

"Nana Dara, can you order a cake from Mina's Sweets? Just say to the girl there that I'll be getting the same order I do every year and she'll already know that." I said with a smile to the old lady.

"Is it for Lisa?" She asked with a smile too.

I just answered her with a enthusiastic nod.

"Okay. I'll get it right away after I finished my chores." Nana Dara smiled and walked back to the laundry room.

I then get back to my room. And when I was about to open my door, it already opened by the human being inside and held my waist to switch up our position that made me stand on in front of the open door while he on the hallway while his one hand on the door frame while the other held my robe and slid it down off my body and when it already fell on the floor, he settled his hand on my waist.

"What the-" I gasped but when I looked up at the culprit, he was just smiling down on me.

"Good morning, Babe." Kai greeted me.

"Good morning." I answered him and matched his smile.

He then locked his gaze on mine then flicker it down to my lips and my intuition didn't fail me, he then lean down to catch my lips on his which I abruptly reciprocated.

The kiss was intense, it is full of lust and hunger, very opposite to Lisa's kisses that was always full of sincerity, care, and love.

But my thoughts were disheveled when Kai deepened the kiss and started caressing my waist.

When we both felt the lacking of air to breathe, we parted from the kiss and I lean on to Kai's chest that has free from his shirt as he lean on closer to my ears.

"We both haven't brushed our teeth, yeah?" He whispered which made me laugh.

"Which means you have to go now so that you could brush your teeth." I retorted with a grin and get inside my room with Kai following suit.

"Can't I just stay for the rest of the day? I mean, it's the first time you bought me here in your house." He suddenly said that made me look back at him.

"Babe, you already know the reason why you can't, right? Please, understand my situation." I pleaded as I sighed deeply and sat at the edge of my bed.

I then heard Kai's scoffed.

"Yeah, yeah. What else could I do? She's the official girlfriend and me? What role do I play in your life? Fvck buddy?" He sneered as he hastily grab his shirt that was on the floor and wore it again.

"That's no-" I didn't get to finish my sentence.

"I'm going." Kai cut my words as he dash out of my room and probably out of the house too.

I sighed deeply again.

What are you doing with your life, huh Jennie?

I then decided to shrug off the thoughts about Kai and take a bath, change into something classy then apply a light make up and went down the stairs to ask Nana Dara for what I instructed her.

But when I arrived at the kitchen, I then found the familiar black box with a pink ribbon. I walk towards it and saw a bouquet of flowers on its side.

"Nana Dara surely is someone whom I can rely on." I smiled before grabbing the cake box and the flowers and bought it to my car.

I safely placed it on the passenger seat before turning my way towards the driver's seat but before I could enter my most trusted bodyguard Hyun Suk approached me.

"Good morning, Miss Jennie." He greeted with a smile but obviously didn't reach his eyes.

He seemed bothered which made my eyebrows creased. He's been working for me since I was a little child that's why I can tell.

"What's wrong, Hyun Suk?" I asked him instead of reciprocating his greetings.

"Uhm, nothing, Miss." He said but I was beyond convinced by his answer.

"What is it?" I asked it again but in a more serious tone this time.

I saw how he contemplated for a second but then shook his head and look at me with a wide smile this time.

"I just want to ask you to convey my greeting to Miss Lisa on her birthday today, Miss." He said.

I eyed him for a second before sighing.

"Yeah, sure." I replied before turning my back on him and get inside my car.

I think he really wanted to tell me something but nah, I have more important thing to do and that is surprising my girlfriend.

Not long enough, I arrived at Lisa's company. It's almost 10am now so I'm pretty sure that she's here already.

I confidently walk in the halls of the building, not minding the stares of the employees. I'm quite used to it actually coz ever since, I tend to gain some attention from other people because of this bitchy aura that I possess which is most likely true, especially whenever I'm not in the mood.

I just ignore them and continue to walk towards the elevator and when I reached her floor, I stepped out and made my way through Lisa's office but when I was about to open the huge double door, I was stopped by her secretary, Sana, which I honestly didn't quite get along with because I am always annoyed with the way she looks at my Lisa.

"Excuse me, Miss Jennie but CEO Lisa doesn't want any visitors right now." She said as she made her way to block the door.

My eyebrows automatically creased.

"I'm an exemption, I'm her girlfriend." I retorted with my voice slightly rising up. Luckily, this floor only has Lisa's office alone.

"I'm so sorry, Ma'am. But she specifically told me not to let anyone in," Sana said and I was to retort when she continued,

"Especially you, Miss Jennie." She firmly tailed.

My heart sank and I felt something tightened at the pit of my stomach because of what she said.

What the hell?