1.

DEKU"S POV

" Izuku time to get up! You don't want to be late to the doctor's do you?" I opened my eyes to the sound of my mother waking me up." No mum~" I say still half asleep. " I'm coming down right now mum" Okay sweetie just hurry up. " Then I heard footsteps going down the stairs. I slowly slide off my be and start to get ready.

After doing my daily routine of getting ready I raced down the stairs once I remembered the conversation the me and mom had when she woke me up." I'm gonna get to see my quirk today..I'M GONNA GET TO SEE MY QUIRK TODAY!!" I yell as I go down the stairs. I felt something, no someone crash into me. More like I crashed into them. " Dad! I get to see what quirk I get today!" I looked at my dad under neath me. I examined his tired face and compared it to mine. He had dark circles under his eye-check just like me, sleeping bag in hand- check but mine was in my back pocket. Same smile I had but more tired and less like my mom's bright and sunny smile. His was more of a warming of the heart kind of smile." Okay boys get up off the floor."Mom said to both me and dad(zawa)" The foods ready".( Okay I'm gonna add a little easter egg here.The first one to get where she came from gets a shout out.~ hint~ She's from one of my books)Aiza our cat came out of here hiding spot and went into the kitchen as if moms words had summoned her. "atleast Aiza knows when to come nice and orderly". Then dad and me laughed as we got up with mom joining us.

~Time skip~

After we finnished eating our food we went to the doctors office. Mom and Dad signed me in and we waited until I got called. While waiting several minutes I saw this boy around my age with One side of his hair red and the other side white come out of a hallway. He had a scared look on his face when a nurse came rushing after him. He ran over to me and my parents crying. He then hugged me. Even after several minutes of the nurse telling the boy- whose name I later found out was Shoto Todoroki- to come back into his bed. he kept refusing until I stepped in. " Hey Ms? Maybe he just wants to play! I guess sitting in the doctors place would make him feel lonely and he just wants some freedom?" As a four year old I was pretty smart. The nurse looked at me tooken aback that a child could speek so well. " I guess you maybe right young boy." Then she left him and my family alone." Hey what's your name? Mine Izuku Aizawa!" The boy looked up at me and said quietly" I'm Shoto Todoroki" I already knew this but I was trying to be polite." How old are you and what are you doing here Todochan?" Todochan looked at me" Todochan?" " Sorry if you don't like it I just like giving peole nicknames" I said a little bit worried I'd affend him. " No it's not that I don't like it" he then said very shyly," I just never had a nickname before".

We talked for awhile before my name was called. After that we partted our ways.