Side story and Question

NALA CHAN'S(AUTHOR CHAN'S) POV

Okay so I had read this book call Vigilante Deku(Slow Updates), and I commented on one of the things. So I decided to go ahead and write a little short for it.

ONWARD TO THE STORY(also deku is a villian in this)

Izuku's POV

I walked around in the dark alleys looking for one of the heroes.I found Endevor(not willing to spell his name right).I smirked wickedly as a though came into my head."Oh flaming trash~" I said as I teleported behind him into the air.He wipped around and had a freaked out look for five seconds."Shadow..." He growled.I lifted up my hand to avoid his flaming attack called hot breath.

"Tsk tsk,Now is that a way to treat your most powerful villian."

I then lifted up my hand again using Telekinisis and started to throw him around the ground.

(Now here comes the stress relief)

Now Trash like you should be burned in a pit of lava,but I'll do this instead.For everything you've done to Todoroki I'll smash you against the floor." He had a look of terror in his eyes."Hahahahahahahah lokk at the smol trash can! afraid of a 15 year old! Hah!"I slamed him down"This is for the pain" I slamed him on every wall(including the 4th)in the area 599 times."Now time for the trama you caused him.(is that how that's spelled?)" I did what I did before but 900 times moore. He was just a bloody rag doll now."I guess I'll stop for now. wouldn't want to kill you yet. I then screamed "Yeet" as I tossed his body on a night gaurd that just watched.

NALA'S POV

 I HOPE THAT RELIEVED SOME STRESS! Bye bye~

Also should I discontinue this or should I continue? 1 for discontinue 2 for continue.