25

Izuku's POV

It was the end of the day. I was about to walk out the classroom when the front door was blocked by a bunch of kids. A guy with blonde hair started talking. " So these are the kids that we have to fight? Looks like a bunch of babies to me. To bad we-" I cut him off by saying."Please move out the way. I'd like to go home now." I only got pushed by the blonde. I didn't care I had much worse. "*sigh* I would like to go, but looks like I have to do things the hard way." The crowd of people flinched slightly, only to go into a fighting stance." Bye" I teleported all of them outside of the building. After seeing the confused glances of my classmates I just walked out of the door. Remembering that I had noticed a purple haired person.' hmm.. that hair looks familiar'.

Once I got to the dorm and did my routine, I went to sleep. 

I felt myself falling. before I finally was met with an image. Me, Kacchan, and some other kid were playing at the playground. He had purple hair, and had slightly dark eye bags.

"Shinchan come on let's race!" The purple haired kid-Shinchan smiled and started to line up with me. Kacchan was at the end of the race line." Okay you guy! Shinso v.s Izuku! Ready? Set. GO!" Me and Shinchan Had started racing. I was fast, but so was Shinchan. I ended up losing. "haha! I win!" He looked happy. I just smiled. Younger me had started to smirk evily."But I'll win next time."

~~~~~~~~~~~)))))))))))))))))~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~))))))))))))))))~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~))))))))))~~~~~

The scene changed and it showed me crying. I was in a bathroom stall. Several people were leaving me. I had cuts and bruises all over me. ' I remember this. Rikki had gotten highschoolers to beat me up. I was only 7 at the time. He even got them to use quirks on me.' Suddenly the bathroom door opened up. "Izuchan?" It was Shinso. "Shinchan?" I said heavily.'Why couldn't I remember this? Why can't I remember you?whywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhy?????'

I woke up sweating. I forgot all about my dream but I was still shook. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once Present Mic called us out, the crowed went wild. I was put down on the floor by Kacchan. So I could walk of course. As I got out of my bag I spotted a guy with purple hair. ' He looks familiar' I thought as I turned my head away. Suddenly I was called up, I was the no.1 student after all.

"Today we are here to be given the chance to be seen. Those of us that have quirks that people see as not good enough, and those of us that have amazing flashy quirks. But this is our chance. Each and every one of us shall try our hardest! And go beyond PLUS ULTRA!!!" The crowd and the students cheered. I smiled brightly for the first time I was here. That got everyone to smile too.

I walked down from the stage and went back to where I was before.

The first obstacle: Running course.

I started the moment they said go. I could've just teleported but I wanted to have fun. So When I got out I had taken a short cut and got on a Zero pointer. I hacked into it's system and Had it carry me all the way until I was on to the next obstacle. 

I slid of it's hand and to a panel of it's leg. Then I released it from my hacking and continued on my path. Soon I was at the mine field.