29

Izuku's Pov

Suddenly a hand grabbed at me.

I shrunk myself and moved away from it's hand. I felt the familiar feeling of insanity creep up in my system. I tried to fight it, but in this situation I would need it. I let it take over.....

Time to play kids.........

Third person Pov.

Izuku shot out from under the table and latched himself on to the intruder's face. They grunted in shock at the speed and force used by Izuku. Due to the force of motion they fell down with Izuku rapping his legs on their neck while sharpening his nails into claws. Izuku slashed the person's face until they pushed him of. "Hehehehheheh hehehehheheh. Awww. I'm not done yet." The person released their quirk.

Izuku's Pov

I paused as I looked at the person in front of me. Toga Himiko. She's here to capture me. I smirk. " Looks like the league is going to be down a member". I snapped my fingers as a flame emitted from my fingers towards her.

It was a meet distraction for her to dodge. I ran behind my fire and as she dodged I nearly missed her throat.

Key word:  Nearly

She cried out I pain as I scratched her lightly on the throat. It's not fatal but it's  still something. I quickly copied her quirk as she tried to use it again. And this time I lunged at her with the intent to kill.

But sadly, the heroes busted in. They quickly cried me up and Toga fell unconscious. "Aw, that was going to be my prey. Why did you but in. Hm?"

"We can't have you killing our link to the league of Villains."

I was taken from my place on the ground and put into my dad's arms.

Slowly I looked around as the insanity subdued itself back into the place it goes to.

There was blood everywhere. Some scorched ground here and there. Overturned tables and seats were present. I sighed as sleep slowly made its way to my mind. 'How did she get Shinso's blood. Is he alright?. Hn'.

It all went black.