10.

BEEP Be--

I slamed my hand on the alarm clock." Shut up Kacchan..." I dragged my self out of bed.

I heard a tapping on the window and looked at it to see a c at. " Hello Aiza~xhan!" I said felling energy flow in to me to go and pick up the cat." You look pretty thin..hmm" Aiza is a talking cat that was originally with a group of people: Tanshi, Toshi, Luna, and some others." I wonder what you're doing here". Aiza gave me the cutest smirk." I just came to give you some fluff bunddles. She then grabbed some kittens out of the side window.

One was all white. One was gray with spots of white on her fur, one was all black like Aiza." Thanks Aiza... but aren't they your?" She shook her head. I sadden look crossed her face." Could you just take care of them pls? My friend had some trouble and couldn't look after them all." Aiza then went out the window and disapeared." Geuss I'll keep them."Come on ya little babies." I said in a soft tone.

Time S K I P 

After the little gain this morning I went to UA. 

" Deku!! GET OUT OF MY WAY" I just pretended to be scared and stuttered." A-a Kacchan ... H-h-I. 

I went to find the classroom and saw the freaking tallest door in existance.

Inside I could here some yelling and kids talking.I walked in and was stared at. Being the self contious bean I am I went and sat down behind Katsuki. " Oh! Izuku!!" I heard a familiar voice . " Ochaco!" She ran to me in greeting." If you're here to make friends you better leave now..." I saw...my dad. I burst out laughing. The kids looked at me. "midoriya? Do you want your sleeping bag takin?" dad said to me and I glared at him and hugged my arms to my chest." Not gonna happen" I said puffing out my cheeks." Whatever, just go and put on these uniforms and come outside.I walked there and came in last.

The boys who were left looked at me then started asking questions." Hey do you know him?"

" Y u laugh bro?"

" Dude, who is he?"

I just paused time, got my uniform on and went outside.