28

Izuku's Pov
I was thinking about what Kacchan said. ' what if I split up and then go out? Would I still be a girl or will I be a boy and a girl. That also explains why there is a girl and a boy. Unless that's just dad and moms characteristics split up.'

I noticed Kacchan was still looking at me so I spoke up.

" I'll split up, then go out. How about that?" He seemed content with the answer so, I split up and walked out , letting the girl half of me follow." Are you okay mentally though?" ' You ask this now Bakugo?' I mused.(눈‸눈) I kept walking.

As we came down the stairs everyone look at us. Stopping what they were doing. Kirishima and Kaminari were off to the side, eyeing me and Kacchan. I ignored them.

"Take a picture if you want. It lasts longer." I said brushing my hair up with my hand. Female me, Fi(Felame Izuku), giggled at some of the girls' actions and the guys blush at Fi.

"So are we going to get this party started or what?"Then the commotion started. Music blasted, people drinking punch and talking, while others were dancing. I stayed of to the side of the room tho. Like,what do you want me to do?????

 Like,what do you want me to do?????

I ain't a party person.

000000---_0000-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-00000_---00000
Man,was Kacchan wasted. He was a funny drunk, and let me tell you. After 27 shots. He's dangerous. Medal doesn't go in the microwave. (<--'-- Fun fact. Never leave me dead tired ).

After gathering up the most sensible people, we made a game of who could knock out the most drunks.
Scoring?
Izuku 11
Momo 6
(Surprise surprise) Kaminari 3
Aoyama 2

I won, and got bragging rights. While everyone else had to get the bodies in a comfortable place.
Man that sounds bad.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once it was time to wake up, I went downstairs to eat and laugh instantaneously. Everyone that was drunk looked like adults on to much caffeine. Or dead. Some were fine-ish, others looked like they had a hairball stuck somewhere, and the last few were crawling. I went up to the stove after grabbing some ingredients for breakfast. I had slipped some headache medicine in some of my friends' food though. To help of course.

But while we were eating Kirishima had asked a strange question." Hey, Aizawa-kun what were you and Bakubro taking about in the hallway yesterday?" I choked."Why do you want to know huh?" I was still in the caution area for mental health so I was snappy. He backed away a bit. Kacchan caught my eyes and got up.' I need to stab something'. So I got a knife out of the kitchen and walked past the table. Everyone quieted down."Aizawa-kun put the knife down" kids had said to me. I ignore him and threw it at the dart board behind him. Everyone froze as the stared at the knife looking to hit Iida. But it didn't even touch him. It hit a bullseye right in the dart board too.

They looked at me with fear. "That's better. A stress reliever really." I sat back down and kept eating.
Bam!

" Hello Katsuki." Some people gasped as I didn't call him Kacchan.

He held  a blanket and dad had his capture gear.

"Izuku you know your quirk drawback is coming up. Just let this be easy and rest in the banket." Everyone looked at dad with a confused stare."No." I pouted. The sweat dropped at that."Just let it happen Izuku....." They took a step toward me. I got out of my chair and got on all fours. Step. Growling I took a step back. Step step step step step pounce.  I dodge the jump Kacchan took at me and ran past him. Dad readied his capture gear.  I smirked and made a sharp turn.dodgeing his gear and Kacchan swiftly. I soon escaped out of the dorms and ran into the school.

"Attention all UA students. There is a break for today. Students from class 1-a to 1-C please come to the training grounds. Thank you."

'dang. Now I can't even stay here.' I went into the cafeteria and his under some tables.

Tap tap tap tap tap tap.....

...
...
...
"Izuku?" Shinso is here.
"Izuku? I know your here."
I froze my breathing and kept silent
"Please come out Izuku..."
' Wait. Shinso wouldn't say that unless he means it. Any other time he's bribe me with food.' I moved my hand only to bump into a table leg.
Shinso faced tears my direction. He stated walking. He kneeled down right in front of me. " Come on out Izuku. You don't have to hide you know."

I moved but then froze. Something told me not to trust this person.'  That thing is NOT Shinso'

Then all of a sudden....