5.

*IZUKU'S POV*

I floated the villian using my quirk. While kacchan went and started to fight the villian. More like beat him to death. Then the villian was about to use his quirk so before he could I erased his quirk. It was pretty strong and so I took it temorarily. I copyed it then gave his quirk back even though it was still ereased. he villian finnally past out and the battle was over.

Once the battle was done me and Kacchan got scolded then praised. After that we went home.

" Mom I'm home!" I took off my shoes. Then went u into my room. I went to go write into my notebooks for hero things. After that I did my homework. " Izuku time for dinner!" " Okay oba san! I'll be down in a minute" I went to go wash my hands. After dinner i went to go and train. A idea popped into my head while I was doing sit ups.I called Kacchan." Hey Kacchan-" I held the phone away from my ear as I hear numourus nono words said on the other end of the line." What  do you want sleepyeyes Jr." He called me that because my dad was sleepy eyed 1." Just meet me at Dagohba beach. I got an Idea I'll tell you when you get there though." I hung up and told my mom that I was going to meet Katsuki.

Once I got to the beach I saw Kacchan just ariving. " Don't call me out suddenly like that.." I smirked." Well I was going to ask you if you'd wanna be a vigilante with me?" He looked at me like I was the smartest guy in the world." Heck yeah what do you take me for an idiot?" I smiled sweetly at him," Yea but hey you're my idiot friend" He looked confused like if I was praiseing him or comlpementing him.However he just said 'whatever' and we then came up with plans to go and be vigiliantes. 

A/N( and then their quest for being vigilantes begins.)