4.

Izuku's POV

After the accident that class had started to whisper. Then the teacher came in and the class hushed themselves. 

After a very boring lesson me and Kacchan went to luch were the real trouble begins. Rikki was making trouble happen in the cafeteria. He was throwing food and unidentified thing around. One of them almost hit a kid with his hair colors split in the middle. One side red the other side white. 

I walked up to Rikki and karate chopped him in the back of his neck. Nocking him out. " STOP IT YOU NOISY LITTLE THING!!" I shouted at the top if my lungs in a very deep yet sleepy fearsome tone. The entire cafeteria was quiet and cleaned up the mess quickly and silently. As possible. I continued to eat.

When school ended I saw Rikki attacking a female student. She had Brown hair and Blue hair tips. " Hey Rikki are you not man enough to pick on you own gender?Or are you such a lowlife that you pick on innocent female students." Rikki stopped. He looked at me in a angry way and ran tward me about to puch me in the face.I blocked, kided him and flipped him over. Then I called a teacher to come and get him.After that was done I noticed the girl still on the ground looking dazed. I sighed for the millionth time today and walked over to her." Hey are you okay? Can you get up?" The girl looked up at me and shook her head yes.I then helped her get up." Hey thanks for helping me.I'm Saide(Side day) Melion(Million but the first 'I' sounds like a E) and you?" I look at her with a emotionless face." Izuku Aizawa." Then Kacchan came up too us and asked," What the _heck_ happened to that -freaking- bully." Kacchan paused inbetween his nono words cause of the look I gave him."Rikki was picking on Melion-chan here." 

After that me and Kacchan went home.I like saving people.

Then all of a sudden when I went under the bridge. A man hole lid came off under neath me.I had a weird chill up my spine and me and Kacchan exchanged glances.Then a sludge came out of the sewers and attacked me and Kacchan.I countered by temorarily taking away the villians quirk and Kacchan nearly beat the poor villian to death." p-lease... N-no more." I returned the villians quirk and put him in a bottle. Allmight came out of the sewers and looked at me and Kacchan." Hey have you seen a sludge come threw here?" I handed him the soda bottle and he looked at me and kacchan surrised." Thank you young men! May I get your names." " Midoriya Aizawa" "Katsuki Bakugo". Allmight looked at me and repeated my last name. " Oh! I know you must be ereaserheads kid!" He gave me a handshake and asked me to not tell dad about what just happened.Of course I agreed

As me and Kacchan turned the corner we heard a loud boom. It was another villian! " Kacchan go ahead." "Ha, and let you take all the credit? No way" I shrugged and me and kacchan went after the villian. He had a fire quirk and the heros that were there couldn't get close because of the intense heat the villian was creating."Kacchan when he loses his quirk I'll float hima nd you destroy him." Kacchan nodded and we wnet to war.