7

Izuku's POV

Well the enterance exams are starting tomarrow and me and Kacchan are almost finished with traing for today.

" Hey Kacchan do you think we'll do well?" We were in our hole. More like a cavern now.It had to be atleast 2 miles long and 1 mile wide at this point." What kind of question is that?" Of course we'd pass." For some reason I felt like take my stress out on some villians right now." Hey you wanna go and get some villians tonight?" Kacchan looked up from kicking a dummy. " Sure I could use some freaking action right now." " Then it's a deal Kacchan." 

NO ONE'S POV

It was late at night. 11:19 to be exact( Not so late for my all-nighter buddy aye?). Izuku or better known as  Shadow and Katsuki or Flare . Went into  town to go fight some villians.  " Hey Flare you wanna go and visit Kurogiri?"  Flare looked at Shadow." Sure but no drinking." " Yea yea baka flare."

" Yo Kurogiri! You got some...' Orange juice'?" Kacchan almost hit me and scolded me for the language of orange juice." Just because I don't know your language doesn't mean I can't stop you.." I just sighed and asked for water.... or Vodka." hey let me sniff it." I used my quirk to chage it to water. " Ok.." Now it's vodka." So Mamagiri hows that kid of your?" " Oh Flare you mean Crusty face? Or king of the Crusty men?" Mamagiri just laughed." He's good but he's sleep." Then he gave us the look." Aren't you supposed to be sleeping?" After he made that comment I looked at Flare and he looked at me." No." We lied.'' Flare run!" As he ran I teleported him and me to our cavern." That was close..." . Since we were done with our 'jobs' we went to go home. Not after hiding our costumes were they're supposed to be.

*Le Time Skip*

" Deku!!" I heard a loud and familliar screech.. " K A C C H A N SHUT UP AND LET ME REVIVE MY SLEEPING RECORD!!!" Then I heard my mother open a door and a respectful sounding Kacchan then stomping. CHRASH!!" WAKE YOUR BUTT UP YOU LITTLE MOLE!!" I heard a crash and then I slipped out of be. Dad then walked in my door , took one look then walked away." Hizashi it's freaking 5:00 school doesn't start untill 8:00 go back to sleep." I chuckled and said," This isn't uncle loud mouth! It's Loud mouth Jr!" Dad just walked back and caught Kacchan with his scarf. " Look here I already have to deal with one loud mouth I don't need another..." He dragged Kacchan out the door and told him to come back later.

(A/N) Sorry the updates must be annoying to some people but I'm very bore and My hero didn't update so now I'm just takeing my boredom out on you guys... But I like some of you guys' comment s please keep commenting and I'll probably give out 2 updates on both Luna's dark Past and this book... Adios mi amigos