27

Izuku's Pov.

I went down to the arena where Todoroki was waiting.

I was nervous, not because I was going to lose but because I was afraid my sanity was going to slip. I was scared that I would kill again. 

Todoroki looked at me as he went down too. I had already heard his story, and I wasn't trying to let him through his life away. "Ready? Start. Go!" Midnight called. And Todoroki started throwing ice my way. I dodged and After A while I was hiding in the ice. He went to search for me and I set up a whole bunch of clones around me.

My clones called out to Todoroki.

He looked around confused. I smirked to myself, but then I noticed he was freezing. Then I stood up and walked behind him. " Todoroki-kun~" He whipped around but I melted in his shadow.He kept looking. So I started talking again." Todoroki you're freezing. Just use your fire! I know why you don't want to but it's YOUR QUIRK not YOUR OLD MAN'S QUIRK!!! His Left side flared up and I came out of his shadow. Inhaled and Let Gas Flood around the arena. It was a black cloud. I could here Todoroki Coughing, and he flared up his right side again. It was a bad move on his end. Didn't he know that some gases are flamible? The gas ignited and I ducked down into the ground. Once the smoke cleared Todoroki was out of the ring. " Where's Aizawa-kun?'' I heard Midnight Call for me. So I decided to Emerge from the ground. Right in front of her stage. "Right here Ms.Midnight" I smirked and I saw her face flare up with awe. " The winner is Aizawa-kun!"

I went to Todoroki and carried him to RG's(Recovery girl's) room.

After making sure he was comfortable I healed his wounds. After I was done though I heard a knock. I knew who it was. Endevor.(Still don't want to spell his name right.)I didn't answer the door. But her bardged right in anyway.

"Shotooooo-Smack I cut him off with a smack on the head and glared. Letting out a lot of Killing intent out at him. He shut his mouth." Todoroki-kun is going to wake up soon. A his injuries are heal right now so he's good. Let him rest. I don't want him to train for a day or two cause he's going to have major pains. Do you hear me?! Are you even listening!" I shouted at him when his gaze drifted to Todoroki instead of me. But when he realized that I was staring at him again I nodded his head fast.

*Sigh*  I don't even get paid for this. I chucked Endevor outside of the room and went to go check my wounds.

(Time skip. this time the next battle is going to be with Katsuki and Izuku but I'm going to skip that. sorry.)

"And the winner of this years sports Festival issssssssssssssssssssssssssss......Izuku Aizawa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pres.Mic shouted and the crowd went wild. I smiled with a small smirk.

1st Izuku Aizawa

2nd Katsuki Bakugo 

3rd Shoto Todoroki(Iida was gone so instead of Bird boi it's Shoto .deal with it.)

After Allmight gave us our medals It was time for us to rest for the next day or two.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back at the dorms I was getting ready for my shifting.

I had heard a knock on my door while I was getting ready though. " Hold on a sec!" I shouted. I hadn't shift yet so I was preparing for it. I got done dressing and opened the door. Kacchan was in front of my door. "Hey Kacchan! What's up?" He had worry all over his face. "They ant you to come down a celebrate with them..." Now I understand. "That's going to be a problem, considering my mental state right now and you know what...." "What do you mean by You know what?" Crap someone had heard us. "NOTHING THAT CONCERNS YOU REDBULLGIVESYOUWINGS!!!" Kacchan yells. I flinch. "Ah, sorry Zuku" Kirishima looked surprised that Kacchan said sorry, but left it as us being really good friends.

  I felt myself shift and before the process could finishI had Pulled Kachan in the room with me...Correction, Snatched Kacchan in my room. 

I sifted and It was pretty hard to not feel Kacchan watching me. 

"What if you split up? Could you still go out then?" I never thought of that.