31

Izuku's POV

As me and kacchan walked out of the school I felt someone run behind us.

Tsuyu, she ran up in her hero costume. "I can't leave you to go alone. kero''. I smiled feeling a strange emotion well up in my chest. But I put it back down. I looked at Kaccchan and back at Tsu. We nodded and I headed off first. With them trailing behind me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Haha. Guess what my little readers of despair ? This is it. You have to wait for book two!Sorry not sorry. But! Wait. Before you leave. I'll give you a sneak peek. hehe. Your welcome. 

??? Pov

We went through multiple buildings, fighting. Crying. For our lost ones. Many of us couldn't know what was happening. After he took my brother. All hell broke lose. Women,Men,Children dying. Some kids would wake up to find half of their house missing, and their parents'  dead unblinking eyes staring right into their very souls. Heroes. couldn't save them.  Why? Heroes.  Were no more. Every single one got striped of their rights as heroes. They always say that if one messes up, the entire team falls with them.  Their not lying. That's why I have to come back. Be the master mind. And try not to see my loved ones die. 

The funny thing is the villains are not at fault. At least not some of them. Many of the villains that I've seen have been murdered on the spot. Just for protecting their children, and friends. The world is truly cruel.

 Right Rikki?

YOU didn't have to do this. But. YOU did. Are you happy now?