23

IZUKU'S POV

The last thing I saw was Rikki running to me ready to catch me, as I fell. In the end I blacked out. But not before giving Rikki a pretty nasty blast with my time space quirk, sending him back to prison.

~~~00000~~~~~OOOOO~~~~~00000~~~~~OOOOO~~~~~~00000~~~~~OOOOO~~~~~00000~~~~~O

I woke up to the sound of beeping.(Eee Err) My eye sight was covered with black dot but I was fine. I looked out the window to get at least an idea of the time. It was night.

"Dang..." I said quietly. I heard a banging noise. I calmly closed my eyes, heart rate rising .

Even though I'm good at looking like I was asleep my heart wasn't. A doctor came in with a nurse and they tried to ' wake me'. I just opened my eyes and examined their faces. Taking in every detail.

Once they let me lay down I felt a harsh pain in my back."Ouch". Was all I said. To try not to alarm them of course. 

As I sat up I looked at my body. For some reason my chest felt heavy....' Wait.....Heavy?'

I looked at my chest and saw......I had a big chest.(this is on purpose.<------) The doctors left later on but as they left I saw the sun rising up. " Dang, why me" I listened to my voice feeling a difference.

I felt tingly.

Once I looked down I felt the weight lifted of my chest...."Hmm" 'So at night I'm female but, in the day I'm male.....Interesting."

I then remembered when Rikki put his hand on my stomach.' That must of been it.' I thought.

'but he has 3 quirks....Mind reading,speed, and quirk reading....So how?'  Then Nezu popped up in my mind. Click  I had an idea. But it would probably make Nezu uncomfortable.

~~~00000~~~~~OOOOO~~~~~00000~~~~~OOOOO~~~~~~00000~~~~~OOOOO~~~~~00000~~~~~O

"Hello Mr.Aizawa...Is it okay if I call you Midoriya?" "Sure, doesn't matter to me."(not Eraserhead/Mr. Aizawa=Midoriya)

" Please have a seat Principal Nezu." "Okay, and drop the formalities please."(This pains my fingers to write please and principal, and Mr.. just writing them over and over....)

"So what would you like to talk about Midoriya?" I sighed and prepared myself for anything." I got..... something to ask of you...If your okay with it." "Go on." He seemed serious now."Can you tell me about you....'Quirk' Nezu?" I froze."You don't have to tell me how you got it, just how it works." I said calmly in a smooth voice."S-sure. You just caught me off guard is all."

I stood up stretched then looked him dead in the eye."Okay this information won't be leaked but I need you to follow me."I  put my hand in front of him so he could grab it."Let's go" Is all I said when he grabbed my hand.

We took a step forward and teleported to an other dimension. "Okay Nezu  have a seat." I pulled up two chairs.." Now speak to me." I ordered lightly. " An if I don't?" "You are endangering me, you, and many other lives." I stated harshly. Causing him to flinch. 'Got him'. 

~~~00000~~~~~OOOOO~~~~~00000~~~~~OOOOO~~~~~~00000~~~~~OOOOO~~~~~00000~~~~~O

" Okay, that's it." he said lowering his face. I felt a little bit bad so I told him to look up." You made a very wise choice in what you did. Had it been someone else, then the things you see now, would never be here." I smile for real. 

He looked surprised. Then I put a finger over my mouth,"No one would believe you". 

Then I took him back to the real world and let him rest his poor mind.