16

???? POV
"You know Shigaraki-kun. You should look in a mirror now.you Lok less like the Titan that kill Seems mom now." I said smiling.

I turned to the mother smoke bomb."Mamagiri you should leave him to me."I tugged on a string to put on his neck. I smiled as I saw him tense up. I then pulled ten of my strings to let nock off Sonic go threw. And out the door.
IZUKUS POV

I watched as any dad got crushed when a mutated thing popped out of nowhere."Eraser head!!! "I said,so the villains won't know he's my dad.
I turned on my fire quirk and exploded the thing.it grew back. I then teleported myself to get Dad a s quick as I could. Then I took all of the things quirks. It started to fall. I then saw it shrink. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!!" I heard yelling coming form dusty face. He was fighting the girl I found. She held him off. Then electrocuted him. Ouch. I saw her smirk.
Man is she having fun.

I spotted Todoroki and Kacchan coming towards us. "I'm gonna need you guys to take him to Recovery girls office." The nodded and took dad away. Then the doors open.

All the renforcements came. I heard several gun shots,and saw a portal get sliced. Ouch.

She was really having fun. What made it worse was that a sleeping bag came put of portal.

I restrained her.

It was tough too. Until she got handed her sleeping bag.

"Thank you sniperヘ( ̄ω ̄ヘ)" man she said that in a sweet voice. What a change.