15

IZUKUS POV

I just looked at her as she explained to me that she lost her bag.
"You could try looking in the USJ to find it." She looked happy at that. We just walked in and I saw her shoot out multiple strings.

I panicked and looked at her in surprise.
"Don't worry I'm being cautious." She then floated? I think she did atleast looked like it. A so the USJ  looked like nothing happened at all. The class saw me looking in confusion in a corner of the room.

" Midoriya how impolite of you to-" Kids was cut off by a weird presence.

" Wha-" A portal showed up. It looks like Mamagiri's portal.

"DEKU GET SLEEPYEYES SOME BACK UP AND ME AND KIRISHIMA WILL GO AND GET EM!!" Kacchan yelled. I just nodded. Remembering the girl that put strings? Around the place. I looked up. We made eye contact." Not me Izuku" She said then moved her finger slightly pushing e out the way and into a battle with Dad.

?? POV
I saw Izuku go fight with his dad. I turned my attention to the crusty dusty looking man and a smoke guy.

As I did I sent a string to the crusty guy and cut his hand off his face. I smirked. This is fun. And  I will be continuing this.
I started to laugh quietly and just kept slicing the crust off him. Quite satisfying I do say so myself. I then connected a tracked string to him.

(This is her

(This is her. If you see my drawings book she's in there)