11.

(Izuku's POV)

When I came back out of the lockeroom nobody was out in the training feild so I sat down grabbed my sleeping bag and took a nap.

 After about 2 minutes the girls came out and then my dad came. I could feel the stares of my classmates so I just listened for their comments. I also could've read their minds from a villian's quirk that I had copied. But I didn't. Then I heard the boys come out and one of them kicked my slightly." Wake up ners.." " Kacchan... did you put your filthy shoes on this bag?" I said as I ressuructed from my nice and comfy  bag." Yea, yea." He said and then lifted his shoe to show no dirt on it." Good cause I was just about to make you pay."

Dad then begun the test taking speech." Blah blah, ceromonies, life's not fair, yadda yadda." "Mydoriya are you listening?" " Sure". "Well then you can throw this ball first, since you scored first in the exams." The class around me gasped in surprise as I sighed." Fine." 

I took the ball from my dad's hand. I  looked at my dad and he gave me a knod." 1..2..3.. GO" I yelled and dad and I rapped our scarfs aroung the children as i threw the ball. The knockback was serious but me and dad just stood there." And you got, infinite" Everyone gapped exept , Kacchan, a girl with lond and oofy hair, half hot half cold guy with his resting - you know what - face.and dad.

We continuded the test and I scored first in everything.

It was a fun day until this Pika-pika guy came and asked if he wanted to hang." Sure why not." He lead me to Kacchan,Red bull gives you wings, tape dispenser,  and alien queen.

" Ah- Kacchan H-i." 

This would be fun

(sorry for the lack of Updates I was grounded...stil am until wednesday...