26

Izuku's pov

Once I entered the mine field I decided to just stroll along the mines. Soon people caught up with me. Once I realized this I ended up setting off the mines around me. This caused people to fall back. A few seconds later I heard footsteps and loud blasts behind me. I activated my teleportation quirks and crossed the finish line.

"AND IN FIRST PLACE IS IZUKU AIZAWA!!!!!!!!!!!" I sighed at the man's antics and stopped to rest while the others finished.

" Okay! Now that we have this batch of kids, we're going to the second stage! This is a calvary battle! And the first place winner starts of with 1 million points!! " I went to turn around cause I felt eyes on me. Everyone was eyeing me. In the end I gathered 3 other people with me. Mei Hastume, Tokoyami, and a purple haired kid. I tried to ask his name but he just told me to call him Shino. I don't believe that's his name but eh. None of my business.

Soon the match started and as expected everyone tried to come at us. "Mei activate the boosters now! Tokoyami I want you to get dark shadow to defend against other people. Shino work on the others that come towards us." They all nodded and we set off. Dark shadow has Ben knocking kids out of the way and blocking certain attacks that came out for us. With the help of my quirk I ended up teleporting my team out of danger that dark shadow found defend against.

After awhile of that the teams decided to leave us alone. Smirking I asked Mei to let us down. As we went down I learned that as long as I don't touch the ground I'll be able to continue fighting without the help of my team. So I snatch a few people's headbands gaining more point. Near the end my team had to face Todoroki's team. I ended up letting him send out a share of fire.

I ended up copying his power. But in the process I started laughing in a disturbing way.

I felt something rise up on my face covering half of it. Only for shino to look at me and whisper" Hey man, calm down. It'll be alright". Some how I calmed down. I modified the quirk so I could not only emit fire but I could let fire take over some parts of my body. Like it a bullet was shot at my heart, it would pass right through the fire.(Like Ace from one piece....sniffle snuff*)

After that little run in my team ended up in first place. And we took a lunch break.

~~~~~~~~ •v•~~~~~~~~•^•~~~~~~~~~•<•~~~~~~~~~•>•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'''~~~~~~

I was still thinking about what happen to me when I almost let my insanity slip.  Somehow Shino had calmed me down. Usually I stab the first few people I'm near or I end up blessing them with a knife or a gun.

While I was thinking Endevor (still refuse to spell it right) came up to me asking to speak with me.
I ended up snapping his hand in half the moment he touched me. I turned around about to fight him until I realized it was him. "Oh! I'm sorry let me fix that for you!!!!! Sorry! I didn't know who you were and I was in deep thought. You ended up shocking me." I fixed his hand but in reality I want to say not sorry at the end of that though.

He ended up telling me that I HAD to help his son bring out his fire and that HIS SON HAD to beat me.

Since I was not in the mood I had let my insanity slip.

"Now listen here ya filthy bast***. I don't have to do nothing. He's not  you and you ain't him. Now get to Stankey booty a** out of her before I fold yo a**"

I felt that weird feeling I felt earlier seep it's way on my face. I laughed quietly until I felt a hand chop the back of my neck. Though who ever tried to knock me out wasn't successful cause when I'm in this mode I can't be brought down like that. I growled at them and then stopped, noticing who it was. Shino and Kacchan.
I ended up with a blank mind. Watching as Endevor had gotten away.

The two of them approached me without hesitation. I felt a sudden shock go through me as I felt the insanity creep away from my face.

I sighed knowing that I had to go back to the field. I fell to my knees and Kacchan and Shino caught me. I felt terrible. Not tired. Just terrible.

I looked at the two.. examining their faces. Both where equally filled with worry. "Shinso". Was all I said as I looked at his face. Shinso only smiled at me sadly."Sorry, that I left." Both of us teared up. Kacchan was on the verge of tears, but he held it in.
" Welcome back Shinso." I said hugging him and looking at Kacchan to join the hug."I'm back" was all Shinso replied with.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~¥~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~¥~~~~~~~~~~

It was time for us to head back into the arena.

This time we where to battle each other.
(The rest of the battles that weren't mentioned were the same as the anime)

"IZUKU AIZAWA VS SHOTO TODOROKI!!!!"

I sighed and went to fight him.