Headcanons

A few ideas that are too short or not detailed enough to make chapters.

You guys ready to cry? I found this somewhere but idk where so imma just put it here. What if Loki wasn't abandoned as a baby? What if his parents put him there to protect him? What if his mother ran out of the temple to protect him only to be murdered by Odin because hey thought she was hostile? Or, even worse, what if she left to fight only to return and see her baby gone?

Yikes that was depressing. Here, have some light hearted headcanons.

In regards to the last chapter, I imagine  Loki would be much more careful during their morning performances. But it didn't really matter because she would be caught a few more times.

The team already knows how good her voice sounded and wanted to hear it at every opportunity. Though Tony and Peter were the only ones to actually ask.

Eventually she learned to enjoy the attention and, thought a bit reluctant, enjoyed showing off her singing skills.

On the topic of music, Loki probably enjoys musicals. Both the movie and broadway kind. While Peter would be more than happy to introduce her to Hamilton and Dear Evan Hansen, she preferred more of the classical side. Phantom of the Opera, Jekyll and Hyde, even Wicked.

In fact, she'd especially enjoy Wicked for obvious reasons.

When the holidays came around, movies such as Sound of Music would pop up and, even though some found it boring, Loki would probably enjoy it. As well as being caught humming along to "Favourite Things" in her alone time.

Further on the topic of holidays, ugly Christmas sweaters for everyone! You can probably imagine the reindeer themed sweater Tony would order.

Speaking of holidays, I am planning on writing a Christmas chapter (or chapters) this year. I had one last year that I didn't get to finish, 5 + 1 themed chapter(s) for Christmas. I'm hoping on one/two per week leading up to Christmas, but you all know what my schedule is like. There isn't one. Anyways, enjoy.