Like, Love, Hate

I like that you are so apologetic and willing to be fair.
I like that you care about others without needing their opinions to make you whole.
I like how you light up when you talk about history and all your theories that come with your knowledge.
I like how you are not afraid of conflict as along as you know you're right.
I like your outlook on nature and how if we need something saving we have to do it ourselves.
I like your cultured ways and our shared outlook on the world.

I love your confidence and self-reliance despite not understanding them.
I love your Scooby laugh despite your mocking of my many laughs.
I love that you fought with me about Cyndi Lauper and Pink, Thor and Hulk, and Avengers.
I love that you made me feel happy just by sitting near.
I love how you smile like a little boy despite your maturity that makes you irresistible.
I love how you complimented me before I knew what to do and despite knowing I had a crush on someone else.

I hate that I told you and what the fallout was.
I hate that you feel like you can't talk to me anymore.
I hate it that you act different around me now because you worry about what I said.
I hate it that you don't love me like I thought you might have been able to.
I hate myself for appearing vulnerable when I needed to appear strong.
I hate myself for ignoring the signs that would offer me comfort right now.

I hate feeling nothing for you now.