four

04 || a batuu belittlement

"PLEASE, PILOT, THE ONLY THING YOU'RE GIVING ME IS A HEADACHE

"PLEASE, PILOT, THE ONLY THING YOU'RE GIVING ME IS A HEADACHE."

BATUU, OUTER RIM-

Batuu was nothing like what the three had expected.

The almost desert-like appearance of the planet was something that shocked Kyra, who expected vibrant life and greenery. She had expected trees and plants and tons and tons of people.

Most Outer Rim planets were like that, at least.

But instead, Batuu was much so the opposite.

The Black Spire outpost seemed to be a shell of what it used to be. As Kyra walked down the hallways of the trading post with 4236 and 6978, (who she had named Fox and Silas for the purpose of the mission), there were very few people that seemed to be roaming the streets with her. Looking behind her, Kyra was worried that she seemed too obvious. After all, a dark colored mission suit disguised by only a dark leather jacket gave not many interpretations other than First Order or Bounty Hunter.

"Princess, who exactly are we looking for?" 4236 asked the girl, nudging her as she confidently strolled down the trading market. "Because right now, we seem like we're in the middle of nowhere." He looked around at his surroundings with an almost sense of disdain.

"There's a cantina here. I'm assuming that any and all negotiations with the Resistance or Republic inside. It's loud, busy, and people get drunk out of their minds. Makes it easy to do business." Kyra assumed, walking to a staircase, seeing landing bases all scattered throughout the town.

"Smart thinking. But what's the plan Kai?" 6978 asked, seeming a little overprotective of the girl as they walked towards the place that was very obviously pulsing music from inside of it. "It doesn't do much for us if we come out as, you know," He whispered in her ear to ensure that no one heard the next few words, "First Order, and just start attacking guns ablazing."

"Simple." Kyra shrugged, unzipping her mission suit top down to a little more than what would normally be deemed acceptable. "Women bounty hunters have a tendency for flirting while being able to get the job done. Same for the smugglers. If I just-"

"This is incredibly stupid, Princess."

"Gotta say, for once in my life, I gotta agree with 4236 on this one." 6978 shrugged, starting his descent down the steps, taking over Kyra for the lead. "It seems incredibly thick headed of you to not assume that you're going to get taken away by some nasty man who wants to perceive you in the wrong way."

"Oh, but I'm counting on it." Kyra spoke in an almost sly tone, stepping down the staircase with a small smirk on her face. "What Resistance member wouldn't just love to come and sweep a 'damsel in distress!' off of her feet from the awful bounty hunters and smugglers who want to take advantage of her!" She sarcastically gave a dramatic sigh, pretend fainting over the side of the steps.