the force awakens

episode vii. the force awakens

LUKE SKYWALKER has vanished from the galaxy

LUKE SKYWALKER has vanished from the galaxy. Lost after the failures of his past, he has fled to a place unknown to most. Abandoning everything that he has once known, the man has become a myth that is only spread through rumors. A piece of history erased.

In his absence, the sinister FIRST ORDER has risen from the ashes of the Empire. The new regime has learned from the failures of their past, discovering new weapons and ways to succeed in the ashes of what has been lost. The FIRST ORDER, with only one accomplishment for the galaxy in mind, will not rest until Skywalker, the last Jedi, has been destroyed.

With the support of the REPUBLIC, General Leia Organa leads a brave RESISTANCE. She is keen on finding her brother Luke and gain his help in restoring peace and justice to the galaxy before the FIEST ORDER does. Desperate to gain a victory and stop the First Order from accomplishing their goals, General Organa has found an in, a secret that will help the Resistance get a leg up on the regime. 

KYRA CEYDEA, an important First Order assassin and private worker for the sinister KYLO REN, has betrayed the regime. Through an informant inside of the RESISTANCE, she has been giving up vital information that will lead to the downfall of the new empire she has served under- the secret that GENERAL ORGANA has been keeping under wraps with pilot and informant POE DAMERON.

Through information given up by the double agent inside the FIRST ORDER, Leia has sent Dameron on a secret mission. A mission to Jakku, where location coordinates given to them have led them to discover a clue to Luke's whereabouts....

<~•~>