aftercredit scenes

ONE: AN UNEXPECTED DISCOVERY

Kyra's laughter echoed through the cantina as Fox stepped in, the bar somewhere in the middle of nowhere on the Outer Rim

Kyra's laughter echoed through the cantina as Fox stepped in, the bar somewhere in the middle of nowhere on the Outer Rim. The sound was almost music to his ears as he stepped into the small and somewhat rundown cantina, the place dead save for a couple customers in the booths and the pair at the bar. The appearance seemed vaguely familiar, but then again, most cantinas did resemble each other.

It was a planet called Eriadu, and Fox honestly had no idea how Poe and Kyra had ended up here. They were sharing drinks together, leaning against the bar, as there were no stools or seats to sit down upon in the cantina.

"Out of everywhere in the galaxy, I didn't expect to find you two lovebirds idiots here." Fox chuckled, sliding into a place that was far away from the two that it gave them some comfortable breathing space, but close enough that he could talk and have a civil conversation with them .

"Fox." Kyra smiled, a large and radiant one. It was an expression Fox had never seen before, and it made him happy to see that she was so overjoyed in that moment. The kid deserved a little bit of happiness even after all that she went through. "Sorry we didn't send out a comm or anything, it's just that-"

"No, no. I get it." Fox tapped two fingers on the table, gesturing to the bartender that he wanted a cup of spotchka just like Kyra had. The woman had gotten him hooked to the drink when she made him try it a couple of years before, and he had stuck with it ever since. "BB-8's been catching me up on all of the little things that he's seen the two of you do."

"That little snitch!" Kyra muttered, somewhat unhappy with the BB unit going around and telling all of her friends what she had been doing in her private life. "When we get back to D'Qar I'm going to give him a piece of my mind."

"Please don't hurt him too badly." Poe sighed, knowing that there probably wasn't going to be a way out of the confrontation between his girlfriend and his droid. He had tried to tell BB-8 to not stick his nose into others' business, but look where that had gotten him.

Snitched upon.

"Anyways," Fox tried to divert the conversation, realizing that he had probably brought up a sore subject about the droid spilling one too many secrets about the two. "Han said his ship wouldn't be too hard to track down, and he was right. He's a little upset at you for taking it without his permission though, Princess."

Kyra gave a small wince as he mentioned the fact that they had hijacked Han's ship, the two of them being missing for a little over a week. She hid her wince with a sip of her drink, trying to give a hesitant smile. "Oops?"

A cup of spotchka was slid in front of him, Fox muttering his thanks to the bartender as he took a small sip, giving a small shrug. "I'm not going to be the one answering to Han Solo when we get home. Although it's been a week, and the Resistance needs you two back. A lot has happened since the two of you decided to honeymoon off into the stars... or whatever it is that you did."