fourteen

14 || escape from the first order

"DID YOU TWO SEE THAT?! DID YOU SEE THAT!"

STAR DESTROYER, FIRST ORDER-

In theory, this was all just a prisoner escort.

In reality, Kyra was being fake shoved down a hallway, the trooper on her right side, holding his blaster, Poe on her left. He was still dressed in that stupid general outfit, his curly hair sticking out from under the hat. His hand was resting on her back to try and keep her upright so she didn't collapse on him again. Every once in a while Kyra would glance over at him and see the nervous look in his eyes as he tried to maintain a calm face as they walked down the hallway.

Groups of troopers would pass by them, all of them surprised at the fact that Kyra was out in the open. But whenever she could sense that the two men she was with would get uneasy, she would simply glower in the trooper's way, and they'd all scatter.

Hallway after hallway blended together until they reached the hangar, the claustrophobic feeling that the darkly covered hallways gave off giving way to an open expansive space. Kyra could see the stars from here, and the rest of the galaxy. All of that was only one prison break away.

"Move it." The trooper accompanying Poe shoved his blaster into Kyra's shoulder, making her wince. Poe immediately dropped his hand from her back with this motion, realizing that there were many more people around them then there were in the secluded hallways.

"I know where to go, genius." Kyra hissed, still upset at the fact that he hit her with the backside of his blaster. The three marched straight past a group of colonels in training, and Kyra eyed them carefully, stopping in her tracks for a moment.

"Why are we stopping?" Poe whispered to her, trying to keep himself from looking as unsuspicious as possible. He gave a quick glance at Kyra, who just motioned her head to the left. Ah, that made more sense.

"C'mon." The trooper whispered, the three of them running to the doorway that would lead them to the TIE fighter loading area. Staring at the door in front of him, the trooper sighed, seeing there was a keypad in front of it. "It's locked."

"No it isn't." Kyra sighed, pressing on the coded door and whispering in her 6 digit numerical call sign. Within seconds, the doors whooshed open, revealing the loading areas for each of the TIE fighters, and the staircases to access the ones higher up.

"Thought they would have disabled your code by now." Poe remarked, surprised that the doors had worked and opened for them. Now they were granted access to the darkly painted TIE fighter hangar entrance, three TIE fighters stacked against each other in the small space.

"I've only been a traitor for a few days. The one good thing about the First Order being slow is that our IT and mainframe take forever to clear out someone's access codes, especially if you're as high up as I was." Kyra laughed, already breaking away from the two men and bounding up the stairs to the TIE fighter in the center.