nine

09 || tatooine troubles

"THIS SHOULD BE INTERESTING

"THIS SHOULD BE INTERESTING."

MOS EISLEY, TATOOINE-

There was nothing to calm Kyra's nerves as she sat inside the bar on Tatooine, swirling her cup of spotchka in front of her nervously. Everything that was going on inside of the bar made her go onto high alert, carefully eyeing everyone who walked past her table.

This mission was everything to Ren.

Which was why she had to make sure that whatever information he wanted would never get to him this time.

The bar was not as crowded as she thought it'd be, the place having a few scattered customers, but no blasting music or crazy aliens looking for a fight with someone. Soft music from a cantina band played in the background, allowing a more calm mood to be set inside the bar.

The bar itself was an older one, beaten up and fading. The outside walls were showing some signs of cracks, as the countless dust and sandstorms slowly wormed their way into the cantina. There was always a small residue of sand everywhere, almost as if you couldn't escape the terrain outside.

The information from a First Order informant was supposed to be with the bartender, although Kyra wasn't sure if it actually was. The past couple of years taught her to trust no one, even if they were a "supporter of the First Order." More often than not, those people ended up as another mark in Kyra's skin, betraying the First Order for the glimmer of hope that the Resistance brought.

Giving another sigh, Kyra took another sip of her drink, tapping the table impatiently. She was hoping that the disguised signal from her usual spaceship that she had reached the Resistance channels that she knew lingered in between the First Order ones, and that they had sent someone to receive the information.

Of course, she would never lose that information on purpose.

That would be what she told Kylo Ren, at least.

The past few years for the girl had been filled with secretly slipping the Resistance information about what the First Order had been doing, trying to stop them from taking over the galaxy entirely.

Kyra still wasn't entirely sure why she did it, but something deep inside her knew it was the right thing to do. She didn't want other planets to end up the same way hers did- or come to have a fate even worse.

Hearing someone clear their throat, Kyra looked up to see the bartender in front of her table, seeing him somewhat annoyed. Almost trying to stop her eyes from rolling, she stared at him expectantly. "You have what Ren desires?" She droned out, bored of the usual standard that the missions the First Order leader now brought her.