Year 1, Chapter 3. Trouble With Trolls.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤As if Jealousy couldn't be any higher between harry and I, a few weeks ago he became the youngest seeker in the world, and won his first game

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤
As if Jealousy couldn't be any higher between harry and I, a few weeks ago he became the youngest seeker in the world, and won his first game. Sure I'm proud of him, but I bet I could have done it just as well. In fact one day I will become a seeker myself. I continue to stare at him until ivory plopped her fancy bum down next to me.

"So how is your Halloween going?"
"Alright, I suppose." I look down on the plate with doom and gloom written all over my face.
Ivory nudges my arm,
"Oh, cheer up it's the best day of the year, well besides Christmas."

"Yeah I know, just thinking about my brother."
"Look, forget about your brother today is the day to have spooky fun." She pulls me off the bench and drags me out of the great hall. I follow reluctantly because if I learned anything about Ivory is don't tell her no.

"Meet my older sister, second-year Ravenclaw, Ebony."
As I look upon her the only difference is the hair color, opposite of Ivory's, Ebony's is jet black. "So this is Rosabel, Ivory has told me so much already, your quite entertaining to hear about."
I smirk gently, "Oh I'm sure my brother has the more fascinating tale."

Ebony shrugs, then her face lights up. "Maybe so, but everyone knows about Harry; you are the unknown, waiting to be discovered." Still with a smile on her face Ebony speaks. "Although a little bird has told me you are excelling in potions."
She shakes her head, "All first years flunk so bad in Professor Snape class, even I failed miserably."

"Trust me, you will never hear her say those words again." Ivory teased her sister by shoving her lightly. I frowned, so badly I want to have a good relationship with my brother. To be more of an equal, instead of him outshining me. To the point where I resent him.

I turn to my right, when I see professor Quirrell running like a maniac to enter the great hall.
"What's up with him, I wonder."
Ivory smirks and responds to her sister, "Who cares he is mental either way"

"Troll in the dungeons, troll!"
My eyes go wide.
"What!" Literally the three of us said at once.
"A bloody troll, getting into Hogwarts?" Ebony pauses and tilts her head."Fascinating."
All of a sudden students are now scrabbling about.

"Come on we need to stop it.
"I start running in the direction of the Dungeons.
"What, have you gone mad?"
Ivory always stops me by pulling on my robe, this time yanking me back hard.

"We need to head to our dorms, it's safer."
I shake my head at both Ebony and Ivory. "No, I will do this alone if you have too," I said sternly.
"That's it, you have officially lost your bloody mind." Ivory said, throwing her hands in the air.
"I think you might be right," Ebony added to Ivory's comment. They both stare at me and utter disbelief.