Year 3, chapter 11. Bad News

Note: character update. Rosabel has a new look, a little older.
This will be her for now on.
Also I just want to remind you that in the books Severus Snape is in his 30s. That is his age in my story as well. So if you see any of my Photoshopped pictures where he looks younger, that's why.

Katherine McNamara as an older Rosabel Potter.

Sir Alan Rickman As Severus Snape.

 Odette Annabel as Ivory Stone and Ebony stone

(just imagine them a tiny bit younger:)

OK now we know what everybody looks. Now let's get going shall my lovely readers!!!
🖤💚🤍🖤💚🤍🖤💚🤍🖤💚🤍

It would seem Harry and I hit a growth spurt over the summer.
I seem to have certain assets I never realized I had before.
Well I'm 13, a teenager witch by law. Hopefully my hormones don't play a big factor in everything this year. Oh only if life could be a dream.

I roll my eyes just thinking about it, I then look around the leaky cauldron, searching for Ivory, and/or Ebony. I don't think they're here, but they should have heard the news about my blown up Aunt.
And she deserved it, the wretch insulted my family. I already thanked Harry, but he wasn't amused.

I don't blame him, it has been rough for him, me as well. But tomorrow we will be on the train to Hogwarts, and everything will be fine. I walk upstairs back to my room. I opened the door and spot Ivory on the ground wrestling with my Book Of Monsters.

"Ivory, you forgot to stroke the spine." I jump on the book, then buckled the beast back up. She sits up, her white hair now in a tangled mess. "I was making sure it wasn't just my book trying to kill me." I shake my head and smile.
I help her up and pull her into a hug. "It's good to see you again."

"I know, have you heard about that woman who was blown up like a balloon?" I shake my head.
"I have no idea what you are talking about."  She cocks her head. "How could you not? It's all over in the Daly prophet."
I sigh. "I haven't read it yet," I said with a guilty as charge face.

Then the door slams open.
"You! Where is Sr. Puffball!" Ebony had a look of fury in her eyes. "Oh hi Rosabel." She smiles at me, then immediately glares at Ivory.
"If your Persian beast isn't put In her place I turn her into a water goblet."

"OK who is Sir. Puffball, and what's your Persian beast?"
Ivory smiles sarcastically.
"Sir. Puffball is Ebonys purple puffskin."
Ebony growls. "He's a good sort, not like your precious Dutchess." Ebony says with irony.
I look back forth between them.
"Is Dutchess a cat?" I question them.

"Yes!" They both yelled.
I decided to let them have their feud. I meandered my way downstairs again. That's when I saw the Weasley's.
I just saw Harry and Mr. Weasley. Now In fact Mr. Weasley walks over to me. "Hello Rosabel May I have word with you."
I nodded in response.

"Tell me Rosabel how much do you know of Sirus black?" I sigh.
"I only know he went to Azkaban for murder, then recently escaped."
He nods. "It's more than that I'm afraid, I just got done telling your brother, he was a servant to you know who." He takes a deep breathe, then we start walking forwards a corner in the room.
"Even after going to Azkaban he is still loyal to him. And you and your brother are the only ones that can stop, you know who from coming back." I stare at Mr. Weasley confusingly, why is he telling me this.

"You are in grave danger, for he wants you and your brother dead, Rosabel." Well, I got my answer, seriously I just want to go a year to Hogwarts without somebody trying to kill me.
"I..." He cuts me off. "listen promise me, you'll not go looking for Black."

"Why would I do that in the first place, Mr. Weasley." He nodded.
"Good lass now enjoy the rest of your day." He patted me on the back. I stare at him, what a conversation I thought. As went to get some butterbeer.
🖤🤍💚🖤🤍💚🖤🤍💚🖤🤍💚

I'm sitting on the train staring at the rain. Then I felt the train jerk. "Bloody hell what was that." Ivory said while rubbing her head.

"There is something moving out there, it looks like something in tattered robes," Ebony said while looking out the window. The train jerks forward again. "What is going on."
I look outside the door I spot my brother a few rows up. " Harry are you okay?" He nods, then train jerks once more. pushing me back into my seat. "Whatever you don't stand." Ivory and Ebony nodded.

That's when ice started to appear on the window. The lights went off and everything become deathly cold. "You know this is how every horror movie starts." Ivory said with a frightened tone.
"I thought you liked horror movies," Ebony said back.
Ivory rolls her eyes.
"I like watching them, not being in them."

I look at the door, I feel weird, like all my happiness is being drained from my body, being pulled down into a pool of despair.
(Then There was a hand protruding from the cloak and it was glistening, greyish, slimy-looking and scabbed, like something dead that had decayed in water) -Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (I honestly couldn't find a way to describe dementor without taking it from the book)

It's breathing was like listing to death speak. That alone sent chills up my spine, if it wasn't cold already. Then I heard a scream, there was something familiar about it and then darkness.
🖤💚🤍🖤💚🤍🖤💚🤍🖤💚🤍

"Rosabel, Rosabel, please wake up." A blurry appearance of Ivory woke me up.
"Here we go again, you waking me up from lovely nightmares," I said jokingly.
"It's not funny Rosabel, You got stop doing this to us."
I look at her with a blank expression, I really don't what to say.

"Ah your awake, I'm Professor Lupin." He puts out his hand for me to shake, I do so firmly.
"Pleased to meet you professor."
He sits next to me. "Pleasure is all mine it's great to finally meet you Miss Potter." He grabs something from his pocket and unwraps it.
"Here you go dear, don't worry it's just chocolate." I take it from him, however, I don't put it in my mouth quite yet.

"Professor do you know what that thing was on the train?"
He nodded. "That, my dear was a Dementor, A ghastly creature that guards the prison of Azkaban, this one was looking for a Sirus black on the train."

"Oh there lovely creatures."
He smiles at my joke. "Now if you excuse me I must return to see if your brother is all right still and if he's eating his piece of chocolate."
I took that as a hint to start munching on my own piece. It taste really good and creamy, I might feel better in no time. Hopefully.
🖤💚🤍🖤💚🤍🖤💚🤍🖤💚🤍
End of year 3, chapter 11. Bad News.

Every Rose Has It's Thorn (Snape X Oc)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara