Year 3, chapter 14. Turn to page 394.

🖤💚🤍🖤💚🤍🖤💚🤍🖤💚🤍I'm sitting in the Defense against the dark arts class, when the door just abruptly swung open and slammed shut

🖤💚🤍🖤💚🤍🖤💚🤍🖤💚🤍
I'm sitting in the Defense against the dark arts class, when the door just abruptly swung open and slammed shut. I don't even have to turn my head to know who this is. Then the windows are being shut and professor Snape walks in front of the class.
He pulls the projector sheet, and stares at all of us with his stone cold face.

"Turn to page 394."

The whole class was silent they didn't even move a muscle unless it was to turn to page 394. He walks down the isle between desk. Mysterious as he is handsome, did I really just think that?

"Excuse me sir, where is Professor Lupin?"
He glares at Harry, watching my brother sulk a little lower in his seat was pretty funny.
"That is not really your concern is it Potter."

"It would seem that your professor is incapable teaching at the present time, turn to page 394."
He taps the projector with his wand, and then magically turns the pages on Mr. Weasley's book

Seriously if the man says do something just do it makes life simpler, then again I still have my moments where I don't listen to him. "Werewolves!" Ron says surprisingly.  Hermione turns to professor Snape.
"Sir we just starting studying Redcaps and Hinkypunks."

He glares at her. "Quiet."
At this point I basically ignore all the other students. Though I did particularly enjoyed Hermione getting roasted to death by good ol' Snappy-Pants. By which I think she deserved it.

She knows everything, by not giving anybody a chance or hindering their encouragement to do so effects their studies. Besides Hermione knows everything, she didn't need to prove it.

"Also for an antidote for ignorance, I want two rolls parchment on how to identify a werewolf, how to stop one etc."
Okay it was my turn interrupt the class. " Sir you already gave a roll of parchment essay for your advance potions class students, along with homework I got for charms."