Epilogue.

14 years later.

I'm currently watching all the students be sorted into their houses, as sit in my Defense against the dark arts chair.
There is one particular student that has my complete attention. Briar Carrie Snape, my daughter makes her way to the sorting hat.

I wait and anticipation to see which house she will be placed in. Probably Slytherin just like me, Severus and her disgraced older brother Stephon Neville Snape.
And yes there was an argument about me naming him after Neville but it was the best way to show my respect for the bravest Gryffindor I've ever know, well besides Harry. I sigh that not important now, as I look over at Severus smiling at me as he nods his head.

Briar sits on the stool anxiously, as Snape who is now deputy master. places the hat on her head. He smiles at his daughter, which makes me smile even more. To see him happy, makes my heart melt with joy.

"Oh this is easy, Hufflepuff!" The hat shouts. Briar's green eyes widen as she gets off the stool. While My mouth goes agape, this is...is that old cap right about that? Yes he has to be, for the sorting hat is never wrong.
I watch my daughter run along, her long black hair bouncing all the way to the Hufflepuff table. Severus walks over to me, frowning. This is going to be good I thought.

"I think I need a new job." He said with a little too much seriousness.
"Oh lighten up, I'm sure she will be a fine Hufflepuff."
He scoffs. "I hope your right."
He walks back to the stool, calling out the next name. I must admit, I have a good feeling about the next seven years with Briar, our beloved daughter making her mark as Hufflepuff at Hogwarts.
🖤💛🖤💛🖤💛🖤💛🖤💛🖤💛🖤

Thank guys for everything, now I need to finish Cold Blooded. Then write a short story on Harry/Luna relationship along with Draco/Hermione's.

Then possibly the next adventure with Briar Carrie Snape :)